ಸಾಮಾನು, ಹಾಸಿಗೆ, ಗಂಟುಮೂಟೆ, ಪೆಟ್ಟಿಗೆತೊಕ ಸಾಮಾನು
Noun(1) cases used to carry belongings when traveling
(1) left luggage office(2) When it comes to carrying luggage , pack all your bags, no matter how much space they occupy.(3) The potential weapons were carried in clothing or stuffed into luggage .(4) The last day we bought some more things to take back home and were again heavily loaded with luggage .(5) Strewn on the tarmac in front of the airplane is luggage and cargo from the plane.(6) Hoops have also been added to luggage racks to prevent luggage being thrown around.(7) upon landing, we waited and waited for our luggage(8) Posting it would cost half as much again as its purchase price, so she casually slings it in her luggage .(9) So you have the choice: five people and luggage , or seven of you travelling luggage-free.(10) There was a warm breeze and she found all her luggage packed and ready to go.(11) The young woman's luggage was packed in apparent readiness to travel to California.(12) That's why in all my travels my luggage has ever been stolen, nor has anything ever been stolen from it.(13) Shane said he thought that it would be safer to hang onto the tape of the demo tracks rather than leave it in his luggage .(14) One of the women was seen carrying luggage and climbing into a car with two men.(15) The bag was discovered among luggage from the commuter trains lost after the attacks.(16) His luggage , on every journey, is filled with tokens of the land, and people he had visited.
(1) hand luggage :: ಕೈ ಸಾಮಾನು
(2) luggage rack :: ಲಗೇಜ್ ಹಲ್ಲುಗಾಲಿ
(3) luggage tag :: ಲಗೇಜ್
(4) luggage cart :: ಲಗೇಜ್ ಕಾರ್ಟ್
(5) left luggage :: ಎಡ ಲಗೇಜ್
(6) checked luggage :: ಪರಿಶೀಲಿಸಿದ ಲಗೇಜ್
(7) carry on luggage :: ಲಗೇಜ್ ಕೊಂಡೊಯ್ಯುವ
(8) luggage room :: ಲಗೇಜ್ ಕೊಠಡಿ
(9) luggage carrier :: ಲಗೇಜ್ ಕ್ಯಾರಿಯರ್
(10) luggage trolley :: ಲಗೇಜ್ ಟ್ರಾಲಿ
1. baggage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so here's some quality LUGGAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Leave your LUGGAGE
where it is for the moment.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
figure half an hour to get
her LUGGAGE, so... never.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Wow. That's a lot of
LUGGAGE for a weekend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Kannada Dictionary: luggage
Meaning and definitions of luggage, translation in Kannada language for luggage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of luggage in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "luggage"
What luggage means in Kannada, luggage meaning
in Kannada, luggage definition, examples and pronunciation
of luggage in Kannada language.