ಮಂತ್ರವಿದ್ಯೆ, ಮಾಟ, ಅಭಿಚಾರತ೦ತ್ರ
Noun(1) any art that invokes supernatural powers(2) an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
Adjective(1) possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
(1) In Africa, the songs of crickets are said to have magic powers.(2) What makes people believe in magic , the supernatural and psychic powers?(3) The idea flourished at the Mepco Schlenk College, Sivakasi, when I saw similar software, which was termed by the Mepco students as pure magic .(4) The moments are too many, they are heart warming, and pure magic .(5) If Dennis the Menace remains in England, lovers of the beautiful game can anticipate many more moments of magic to store away in the memory banks.(6) Now when I call your name, I will tell you what element of magic to perform and demonstrate it.(7) Choosing a carpet can be difficult, but imagine if you had to select one on the strength of its magic powers.(8) Already this has earned plaudits as one of the best golf books ever written, and certainly its tale is one of pure magic .(9) It's a world of magic , beauty and celebration of the human form.(10) But a moment of magic from Adam Harris brought the Blues back into the game and set the stage for a memorable second half.(11) It seems that the ultimate mysteriousness of horses adds a quality of magic to the transactions of the gambler.(12) During the trial, Roulet testified that his lycanthropic ability was the result of a magic salve in his possession.(13) The much awaited magic moment arrived on July 20th in a moving opening ceremony.(14) In every big transaction there is a magic moment during which a man has surrendered a treasure, and during which the man who is due to receive it, has not yet done so.(15) You'll have seen the madcap clowning, close harmony singing, movie pastiches and magic performed by various performers in various guises.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I think I've discovered the magic formula├ö├ç├û said Japan's French coach Philippe Troussier.
(1) black magic :: ಬ್ಲಾಕ್ ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್
(2) magic wand :: ಮಂತ್ರ ದಂಡ
(3) magic power :: ಮಾಯಾ ಶಕ್ತಿ
(4) magic number :: ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(5) like magic :: ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್ ಇದ್ದಂತೆ
(6) do magic :: ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್
(7) magic spell :: ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್ ಕಾಗುಣಿತ
(8) magic potion :: ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್ ಮದ್ದು
(9) as if by magic :: ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಮ್ಯಾಜಿಕ್
(10) magic weapon :: ಮಾಯಾ ಶಸ್ತ್ರಾಸ್ತ್ರ
1. supernatural ::
2. fascinating ::
3. marvelous ::
5. sorcery ::
6. conjuring tricks ::
7. allure ::
8. skill ::
9. thaumaturgy ::
10. deception ::
1. repulsion ::
magic, magical, magics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stopped the Walker's
MAGIC from taking hold.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Well, Howard lured your dad away
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
Is working on MAGIC tricks
really how you wanna spend your time?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
he's just gonna do a few
MAGIC tricks for some kids.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Who wants to
see a MAGIC trick?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: magic
Meaning and definitions of magic, translation in Kannada language for magic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of magic in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "magic"
What magic means in Kannada, magic meaning in Kannada, magic definition, examples and pronunciation of magic in Kannada language.