ಕೈಯಿಂದ ಮಾಡುವ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಯೆಕ್ಯೆಯಿ೦ದ ಮಾಡಿದ
Noun(1) a small handbook(2) (military
Adjective(1) of or relating to the hands(2) requiring human effort(3) doing or requiring physical work
(1) If automatic valves are used, they should be controlled from a central location and be easy to override with manual controls.(2) His glasses gave him an intellectual appearance, but his build and physical presence were more like a manual laborer.(3) People working indoors do not get the sun exposure that their ancestors got as farmers and manual laborers.(4) A sand reference guide, also part of the manual , provides all information you need to set up each interface type.(5) On the road the manual was well behaved and although it lacked a little in the power department, it was apt enough.(6) This gives rise to the first of the above definitions of dexterity as manual skill and neat-handedness.(7) If slave conditions need to change, human labour, needs and feelings of manual workers need to be respected.(8) Some work as manual laborers while others work as farmers, especially when the fishing is bad.(9) I'm not complaining; it's great to have such a ready supply of manual labour.(10) He wrote his first book, a training manual called Inside the Cyclist.(11) These manual laborers, long accustomed to toiling in the fields, are good workers.(12) Reading most occult books these days is like flipping through a computer manual .(13) After I got the hang of the gearshift it was easier than a manual .(14) And he did so with an enviable manual dexterity driven by a witty, incisive mind.(15) Caregivers generally much prefer hands-on training to reading and following instructions in a user manual .(16) It's a book, about the same size as the instruction manual .
(1) user's manual :: ಬಳಕೆದಾರರ ಕೈಪಿಡಿ
(2) manual labor :: ದೈಹಿಕ ಶ್ರಮ
(3) operation manual :: ಕಾರ್ಯಾಚರಣೆ ಕೈಪಿಡಿ
(4) service manual :: ಸೇವೆಯನ್ನು ಕೈಪಿಡಿ
(5) operating manual :: ಆಪರೇಟಿಂಗ್ ಕೈಪಿಡಿ
(6) manual work :: ಕೈಪಿಡಿ ಕೆಲಸವನ್ನು
(7) manual transmission :: ಮ್ಯಾನ್ಯುವಲ್ ಟ್ರಾನ್ಸ್ಮಿಷನ್
(8) manual override :: ಕೈಪಿಡಿ ಅತಿಕ್ರಮಣವಾಗಿದೆ
(9) manual dexterity :: ಅದುರುವ
(10) manual worker :: ಕೈಪಿಡಿ ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕ
1. done with one's hands ::
2. by hand ::
4. physical ::
5. blue-collar ::
6. handbook ::
7. instruction book ::
9. guide ::
10. how-to book ::
11. companion ::
12. ABC ::
13. primer ::
14. guidebook ::
16. bible ::
manual, manually, manuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
University Policy Manual, Chapter 4,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
- He's home studying the engineer's MANUAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
There's gotta be some sort of MANUAL,
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...who's reading from
the same MANUAL I have.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...from an ancient Indian
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Kannada Dictionary: manual
Meaning and definitions of manual, translation in Kannada language for manual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of manual in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "manual"
What manual means in Kannada, manual meaning
in Kannada, manual definition, examples and pronunciation
of manual in Kannada language.