ಯಂತ್ರಕಾರ, ಕೈಕೆಲಸಿಗ, ಕುಶಲಕೆಲಸಗಾರಯ೦ತ್ರ ಕರ್ಮಿ
Noun(1) a craftsman skilled in operating machine tools(2) someone whose occupation is repairing and maintaining automobiles
Adjective(1) resembling the action of a machine
(1) He had extreme difficulty sleeping, and missed the final exams in his apprenticeship as a vehicle mechanic .(2) a car mechanic(3) Mr Semple spent three years as an engine mechanic at the base in the 1950s.(4) For a specific job, such as a car mechanic , a list of skills or tasks in which a trainee needs to be competent in order to do the job can easily be created.(5) A door or two down a mechanic works under a car in his professional garage.(6) Why wait for your brake pads on your car to fail when your car mechanic has highlighted they need changing.(7) But a friend who worked as a car mechanic insisted the brakes had another 15,000 miles of wear on them.(8) Martyn, who serves as a mechanic with the Royal Engineers, is set to return this week.(9) Bryan, a retired mechanic and former car service manager, has not looked back since this introduction.(10) Since his father was a car mechanic , he kept plenty of tools in the garage.(11) It is also worth having the car inspected by a mechanic if you have serious concerns about it.(12) So ask your mechanic to inspect the car as if you were going to be buying it now, as a used car.(13) Patients select a mechanic for their cars with more care than their practitioners.(14) He's a car mechanic by trade but he practically lives at the allotments.(15) Ask the surveyor to refer you to a marine mechanic capable of evaluating the engine.(16) Sam's Dad was a car mechanic and the conservatory was full of containers of oil and petrol.
(1) car mechanic :: ಕಾರ್ ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕ್
(2) auto mechanic :: ಆಟೋ ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕ್
(3) mechanic engineer :: ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕ್ ಎಂಜಿನಿಯರ್
(4) aircraft mechanic :: ವಿಮಾನ ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕ್
(5) motor mechanic :: ಮೋಟಾರ್ ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕ್
(6) automotive mechanic :: ವಾಹನ ಮೆಕ್ಯಾನಿಕ್
1. technician ::
2. machinist ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at the MECHANIC?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Kannada Dictionary: mechanic
Meaning and definitions of mechanic, translation in Kannada language for mechanic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mechanic in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mechanic"
What mechanic means in Kannada, mechanic meaning in Kannada, mechanic definition, examples and pronunciation of mechanic in Kannada language.