ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ, ಸೈನಿಕಸೇನೆಯುದ್ದದ ಸ್ಯೆನಿಕ
Noun(1) the military forces of a nation
Adjective(1) of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare(2) characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military(3) associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
(1) People now have a great deal of self confidence and we're not scared by the military .(2) Conservatives will probably whine about the film painting the military in a bad light.(3) As Guzman now says, a military crime is when a soldier deserts, or falls asleep on duty.(4) There was very little formal structure by way of military rank in Viking armies.(5) Are you suggesting that the military is the only reason that we have civil rights and freedoms?(6) They even got the military to finish the road because the workers were lazy and slow.(7) The military patrols have been increased lately, so we are trying to avoid those areas.(8) Although the coup was unsuccessful, it led to the assumption of power by the military .(9) Like the looming military campaign, few expect the legal fight to be short or easy.(10) Your task is that of a military tactician, who must guide a group of characters into battle.(11) There was certainly no way they would maintain the proud traditions of the military .(12) The regime itself used the military to achieve power and has long been aware of the danger it poses.(13) In the current war, virtual warfare has become an explicit part of military strategy.(14) Some may argue that voicing opposition to war in a military town is somehow disrespectful.(15) This part of the country was also well represented in the other military services.(16) Under the clan system they were pressed into feudal military service by their clan chiefs.
(1) military service :: ಸೇನಾ ಸೇವೆ
(2) the military :: ಸೇನೆ
(3) military base :: ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ
(4) military coup :: ಸೇನಾ ದಂಗೆ
(5) military man :: ಸೈನಿಕ
(6) military training :: ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ ತರಬೇತಿ
(7) military force :: ಸೇನಾಪಡೆಯನ್ನು
(8) military police :: ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ ಪೋಲಿಸ್
(9) military school :: ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ ಶಾಲೆಯ
(10) military officer :: ಮಿಲಿಟರಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ
1. fighting ::
2. service ::
3. army ::
4. armed ::
5. defense ::
6. martial ::
9. militia ::
10. army ::
11. navy ::
militarily, militarization, militarize, militarizes, military, nonmilitary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, that's the MILITARY approach.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
They're probably the ones who leaked it
to the MILITARY in the first place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
of the United States MILITARY
is people's feelings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I'm just a harmless little girl
with MILITARY grade spy equipment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
neutrino comm system that we're
gonna pitch to the MILITARY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: military
Meaning and definitions of military, translation in Kannada language for military with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of military in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "military"
What military means in Kannada, military meaning
in Kannada, military definition, examples and pronunciation
of military in Kannada language.