- ಹಾಲಿನಹಾಲುmilkenಹಾಲು ಕರೆಯುವಹಾಲುಕರೆಯುವ
Noun(1) a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings(2) produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young(3) a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River(4) any of several nutritive milklike liquids
Verb(1) take milk from female mammals(2) exploit as much as possible(3) add milk to
(1) These glandular tissues contain cells that make and secrete milk .(2) Start by cleansing the skin with the appropriate milk and lotion and proceed with adequate exfoliation according to skin type.(3) Another important source of nutrition is milk in various forms such as fresh or sour milk , sour cream, buttermilk, whey, cheese, and butter.(4) And lactose is found in mother's milk, cow's milk, and the milk of other mammals that for eons has nourished the young.(5) Keep in mind also that I use soy milk only in my coffee: on those rare occasions when I drink a glass of milk or eat a bowl of cereal, it's dairy skim.(6) A third of children drinking plain milk suffered from diarrhoea, compared to none of those supplemented with the probiotic.(7) These proteins are produced in the milk of many mammals to protect their young from infection until their immune systems develop.(8) It's therefore advisable to boil untreated milk before drinking it.(9) a glass of milk(10) Mammals produce milk for their young until they are weaned.(11) Cows won't milk as well and calves can't easily pick the good grass out of the old growth.(12) As a boy he would not drink milk or eat eggs, though he could cook with both.(13) The lobes are made up of milk-producing glands, called lobules, which secrete milk into a system of ducts.(14) It is claimed that the drug had entered the boy's body through his mother's breast milk .(15) cleansing milk(16) coconut milk
(1) milk shake :: ಮಿಲ್ಕ್ಶೇಕ್
(2) chocolate milk :: ಚಾಕೊಲೇಟ್ ಹಾಲು
(3) skim milk :: ಕೆನೆರಹಿತ ಹಾಲು
(4) skimmed milk :: ಕೆನೆ ತೆಗೆದ ಹಾಲು
(5) condensed milk :: ಮಂದಗೊಳಿಸಿದ ಹಾಲು
(6) coffee with milk :: ಹಾಲಿನೊಂದಿಗೆ ಕಾಫಿ
(7) whole milk :: ಇಡೀ ಹಾಲನ್ನು
(8) breast milk :: ಎದೆ ಹಾಲು
(9) milk chocolate :: ಹಾಲಿನ ಚಾಕೋಲೆಟ್
(10) milk powder :: ಹಾಲಿನ ಪುಡಿ
1. draw milk from ::
2. draw off ::
3. exploit ::
milk, milked, milken, milker, milkers, milking, milks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Tell me where to find it.
- I don't want MILK of the poppy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
...you draw a glass of MILK next to it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
I, instead of nursing my mother’s
breast MILK, I nursed cider.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
I tried to MILK my cat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
do you want some mutton
and coconut MILK?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: milk
Meaning and definitions of milk, translation in Kannada language for milk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of milk in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "milk"
What milk means in Kannada, milk meaning in Kannada, milk definition, examples and pronunciation of milk in Kannada language.