- ಮನಸ್ಸಿನಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ನೋಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವವನುmindingಮನಸ್ಸನ್ನುಮಿಂಡಿ
Noun(1) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(2) recall or remembrance(3) an opinion formed by judging something(4) an important intellectual(5) attention(6) your intention; what you intend to do(7) knowledge and intellectual ability
Verb(1) be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by(2) be concerned with or about something or somebody(3) be in charge of or deal with(4) pay close attention to; give heed to(5) be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to(6) keep in mind
(1) I can't get her out of my mind(2) And mind you lock your door.(3) he set his mind on getting good exam results(4) I don't mind them knowing what happened(5) Just mind out, there's an ants' nest there, just move over.(6) don't mind her(7) she was afraid she was going out of her mind(8) You need to mind me because I love you and know what is best for you.(9) my grandfather's mind is failing(10) a bureaucratic mind(11) don't mind that lot(12) it went clean out of my mind(13) Most importantly, mind the language that you choose to use when speaking with others.(14) I mind the time when he lost his false teeth(15) I don't mind if they know what happened(16) that's a huge weight off my mind
(1) never mind :: ಪರವಾಗಿಲ್ಲ
(2) keep in mind :: ಗಮನದಲ್ಲಿಡು
(3) bear in mind :: ಮನಸ್ಸಿನಲ್ಲಿಟ್ಟುಕೋ
(4) open mind :: ಮುಕ್ತ ಮನಸ್ಸು
(5) in my mind :: ನನ್ನ ಚಿತ್ತದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) peace of mind :: ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಶಾಂತಿ
(7) state of mind :: ಮನಸ್ಥಿತಿ
(8) in mind :: ಮನದಲ್ಲಿ
1. brain ::
2. attention ::
3. sanity ::
4. memory ::
5. intellect ::
6. inclination ::
7. opinion ::
8. idea ::
10. judgment ::
11. nous ::
12. care ::
13. be careful of ::
15. look after ::
16. pay attention to ::
17. listen ::
18. beware ::
19. bear in mind ::
20. take care ::
1. dementia ::
2. insanity ::
3. lunacy ::
4. mania ::
mind, minder, minders, minding, minds, mindy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How dare you bring me here?
Have you lost your MIND?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
The one thing that can completely derail
a world-class MIND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
That, in your MIND,
is plausible deniability?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Worrying about her state of MIND
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Hey, uh, you MIND taking over
for a minute?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: mind
Meaning and definitions of mind, translation in Kannada language for mind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mind in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "mind"
What mind means in Kannada, mind meaning
in Kannada, mind definition, examples and pronunciation
of mind in Kannada language.