Noun(1) solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
Adjective(1) relating to minerals(2) composed of matter other than plant or animal
(1) It is a gangue mineral in ores from the Star, Hobo, and Princess mines at Central, Grant County.(2) Bathing in the Dead Sea, which has a beneficial high mineral content, is one exotic alternative.(3) While the three of them were in Mexico, Young attempted to sell used rolling stock there, while Murchison attempted to buy mineral rights to offshore properties.(4) It delineates formulas for medicines and identifies the plant, animal, and mineral ingredients needed to concoct them.(5) Within the next 10-15 years mineral extractions, agriculture as we know it and associated business support services will be almost irrelevant.(6) A common mineral can remove carbon dioxide from combustion gases, but in its natural state, it is glacially slow.(7) In Dublin last night was Arthur Knox, chairman of the Durban Insizwa Mining Company with sole rights to the mining of the mineral in South Africa.(8) It has not worked; mineral exploration activity has dropped by 82% since 1990.(9) The sites have been found thanks to the Falcon gravity survey conducted earlier this year-the first time gravity technology has been used to find mineral deposits in the Broken Hill area.(10) Another point Bailey makes is that the world isn't running out of ├ö├ç├┐non-renewable├ö├ç├û fuels or mineral resources.(11) Today's products use ingredients such as soybean oil and colloidal mineral complexes that help to keep the creatine stable for up to 12 months.(12) I used to be a mining engineer, and, to be more precise, would produce maps that estimate where mineral deposits would intersect the surface.(13) Congolese are quick to point out that despite those two invasions, Rwandan forces never succeeded in disarming the rebels and insist that Rwanda is only after Congo's mineral wealth.(14) He was accused in a report of plundering the Democratic Republic of the Congo's mineral resources, while the Ugandan army was involved in the five-year Congolese war.(15) It has drawn up a program of economic reconstruction of the region to be driven by the development of rich energy and mineral resources and the building of a rail transport corridor from Eastern Asia to Europe.(16) It has 22 mineral springs with a total exploitation flow of about 2800 litres a minute and a temperature of 37-52Ôö¼ÔûæC.
(1) mineral water :: ಖನಿಜಯುಕ್ತ ನೀರು
(2) mineral oil :: ಖನಿಜ ತೈಲ
(3) mineral resources :: ಖನಿಜ
(4) mineral wool :: ಖನಿಜ ಉಣ್ಣೆ
(5) mineral spirits :: ಖನಿಜ ಶಕ್ತಿಗಳು
(6) mineral deposit :: ಖನಿಜ ಠೇವಣಿ
(7) mineral salt :: ಖನಿಜ ಉಪ್ಪು
(8) mineral spring water :: ಖನಿಜ ನೀರನ್ನು
(9) mineral wealth :: ಖನಿಜವು
(10) mineral coal :: ಕಲ್ಲಿದ್ದಲಿನ ಖನಿಜ
1. mineral ::
2. inorganic ::
3. metallic ::
4. metal ::
6. humor ::
7. mettle ::
8. temperament ::
9. semen ::
10. opal ::
11. pebble ::
12. gem ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
rock and MINERAL show next week
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Thanks for coming to the MINERAL
and rock show with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
"Mineral show" is just some sort of
guy code for "strip club." Huh?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
You have a rock collection?
lt's a MINERAL collection.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Uh, Marie's working tomorrow
and there's a gem and MINERAL show
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: mineral
Meaning and definitions of mineral, translation in Kannada language for mineral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mineral in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mineral"
What mineral means in Kannada, mineral meaning in Kannada, mineral definition, examples and pronunciation of mineral in Kannada language.