Noun(1) the significance of a story or event
Adjective(1) concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles(2) psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
(1) Further, the arguments are based in moral rather than legal terms.(2) It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.(3) The society safeguards the moral and social code necessary for them to live together in harmony.(4) What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?(5) Probably, the sense of moral superiority and entrenched bureaucratic power is similar at both locations.(6) Unless one believes that there is an absolute obligation to obey every law, moral duty and legal duty will sometimes come into conflict.(7) On the other hand, a duty is a moral obligation to do one specific thing over another without the freedom to decide.(8) I can't find a moral in the story, or a worth-while lesson to be learned of it.(9) I guess the moral of this story is to question, always question.(10) The moral of this story: Do not assume that I'm friendly and approachable.(11) So in reality many of our moral codes are based on internal convictions that lack pure and independent proof.(12) And the moral of this story is, people who don't learn to take responsibility for their own actions often end up in prison.(13) A girl's behaviour was molded to fit a society governed by a strict moral code and rigid social customs.(14) Ms Lay said her husband is an ├ö├ç├┐honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.├ö├ç├û(15) So what we ask is a peaceful message to, you know, to let people have their right to have healthy bodies and to cultivate their good moral characters.(16) He claimed repeatedly that his function was not to make moral judgments but to record behaviour.
(1) moral hazard :: ನೈತಿಕ ಅಪಾಯ
(2) moral values :: ನೈತಿಕ ಮೌಲ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು
(3) moral support :: ನೈತಿಕ ಬೆಂಬಲ
(4) moral obligation :: ನೈತಿಕ ಕಟ್ಟುಪಾಡುಗಳು
(5) moral character :: ನೈತಿಕ ಪಾತ್ರ
(6) moral code :: ನೀತಿಸಂಹಿತೆಗೆ
(7) moral principles :: ನೈತಿಕ ತತ್ವಗಳನ್ನು
(8) moral suasion :: ನೈತಿಕ ಮನವೊಲಿಕೆ ಮಾರ್ಗ
(9) moral value :: ನೈತಿಕ ಮೌಲ್ಯಗಳ
(10) moral standards :: ನೈತಿಕ ಮಾನದಂಡಗಳನ್ನು
1. ethical ::
2. virtuous ::
3. psychological ::
4. lesson ::
5. moral code ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
moral, moralization, morally, morals, unmoral
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No. I'm having a MORAL crisis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Far be it from me,
to make MORAL judgments.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Some call it a MORAL right, and l do
include myself within that class.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Let me remind you, while my MORAL support
is absolute, in a physical confrontation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You're a completely selfish human being
and a physical and MORAL coward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: moral
Meaning and definitions of moral, translation in Kannada language for moral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of moral in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "moral"
What moral means in Kannada, moral meaning
in Kannada, moral definition, examples and pronunciation
of moral in Kannada language.