ಗಾರೆ, ಸಣ್ಣ ಪಿರ೦ಗಿ
Noun(1) a muzzle-loading high-angle gun with a short barrel that fires shells at high elevations for a short range(2) used as a bond in masonry or for covering a wall(3) a bowl-shaped vessel in which substances can be ground and mixed with a pestle
Verb(1) plaster with mortar
(1) By volume the mix is approximately half glass fiber and half cement mortar .(2) Insurgents used grenades, machine guns and mortar shells in continuous volleys.(3) In my wanderings around the hills I had found a mortar and pestle, a moccasin last and a canoe anchor, each fashioned from basalt.(4) ├ö├ç├┐The trick is getting a proper amalgamation out of the garlic and ginger,├ö├ç├û says a marine, using a plastic mug and a stick as a mortar and pestle.(5) If you don't have a food processor, you may have to grind the paste by hand in a mortar and pestle (muhaha).(6) The Dutch forces' camp in suburban Samawah was attacked on April 22, with one of the mortar shells landing inside the compound.(7) A recycling operation takes concrete, brick, mortar and plaster from building sites and grinds them down into building soil to be sold.(8) We were having some building work done and there was cement, sand and mortar lying around.(9) After you are pleased with the results, you can mortar the stones into place on top of the liner as you would to install edging.(10) The major components of construction, as we all know, are, cement, steel, timber, bricks, mortar , sand, etc.(11) The buildings are all made of either sandstone blocks or mortar with heavy sand content.(12) Meanwhile, sources among Samawah security authorities reported an apparent mortar shell attack near the Dutch military camp in Samawah early Wednesday.(13) Near Baquba, insurgents coordinated a car bombing and a mortar attack on a police station.(14) The military said the attack was retaliation for a mortar shell fired toward an army post.(15) Separations between brick and mortar can allow air and water to leak through gaps in the wall.(16) On Christmas Day, at least five Iraqis and two US soldiers were killed in car bomb explosions and mortar attacks.
(1) mortar and pestle :: ಕಲಾಬತ್ತು ಮತ್ತು ಕುಟ್ಟಾಣಿ
(2) bricks and mortar :: ಗಾರೆ ಹಾಗೂ ಇಟ್ಟಿಗೆಗಳಿಂದ
(3) mortar shell :: ಗಾರೆ ಶೆಲ್
(4) mortar board :: ಗಾರೆ ಬೋರ್ಡ್
(5) cement mortar :: ಸಿಮೆಂಟ್ ಗಾರೆ
1. trench mortar ::
2. howitzer ::
mortar, mortared, mortaring, mortars
English to Kannada Dictionary: mortar
Meaning and definitions of mortar, translation in Kannada language for mortar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mortar in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "mortar"
What mortar means in Kannada, mortar meaning
in Kannada, mortar definition, examples and pronunciation
of mortar in Kannada language.