Noun(1) two-winged insect whose female has a long proboscis to pierce the skin and suck the blood of humans and animals
(1) It's even possible that she was bitten by an infected mosquito that managed to survive over the winter.(2) The malaria parasite has to be able to reproduce in the mosquito in order to be able to infect humans.(3) A bite from a mosquito when abroad in a hot country can lead to malaria.(4) The mosquito can then act as a vector, transmitting the virus to mammals, such as horses or humans.(5) The thing is, when you realise that a mosquito is biting you, there's little you can do.(6) Malaria is a serious disease that is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito .(7) On the first day of the trip an elderly gentleman in the group was bitten by a mosquito .(8) The larvae migrate to the mosquito 's mouth, and, when it bites another human, they enter the bloodstream.(9) mosquito larva(10) Only 30 years old, he died of yellow fever, transmitted by a mosquito 's bite.(11) Another technique for fighting disease is the releasing of sterile mosquitoes .(12) The worm is transmitted from one person to another through the bites of infected mosquitoes .(13) They share their environment with the mosquitoes who act as vectors for malaria.(14) Humans can contract the disease when bitten by mosquitoes infected with West Nile virus.(15) Idaho, and probably most other states, still have mosquitoes capable of carrying malaria.(16) In India, neem is traditionally burnt to repel disease-carrying mosquitoes .
(1) mosquito bite :: ಸೊಳ್ಳೆ ಕಡಿತದ
(2) mosquito repellent :: ಸೊಳ್ಳೆ ನಿವಾರಕ
(3) mosquito bar :: ಸೊಳ್ಳೆ ಬಾರ್
(4) mosquito larva :: ಸೊಳ್ಳೆ ಲಾರ್ವಾ
1. mosquito ::
2. gnat ::
3. fly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, follow me, guys.
But if a MOSQUITO
is buzzing around you
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Because deep down we’re as basic
as a MOSQUITO attracted to light,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: mosquito
Meaning and definitions of mosquito, translation in Kannada language for mosquito with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mosquito in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mosquito"
What mosquito means in Kannada, mosquito meaning in Kannada, mosquito definition, examples and pronunciation of mosquito in Kannada language.