Noun(1) a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
Adjective(1) characterized by or capable of producing music(2) talented in or devoted to music(3) characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music(4) containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
(1) He laughed and it sounded so musical I couldn't help but smile.(2) Heck, there are times when I have cringed at the musical tastes of musicians I admire.(3) She can no longer play the piano to provide musical accompaniment to the choirs.(4) When she spoke, her voice, usually so musical and beautiful, sounded as if she had a cold.(5) I think there are certain items in a piano competition that are not matters of musical opinion or taste.(6) Her voice was musical , like the sound of a silver bell, warm and welcoming.(7) A wonderfully eerie musical score accompanies the two youngsters as they pound miles of wet roads for hours on end, experiencing nothing but uncertainty at every turn.(8) The selections run the gamut from folk song through musical theatre to grand opera.(9) The Indian musical accompaniment is so lively and catchy, you wonder if the whole story will shortly be made into a Bollywood spectacular.(10) All of these involved musical accompaniment, with fiddles, harmonicas, and later accordions.(11) Broaden your children's musical tastes by exposing them to different kinds of music through recordings and live concerts.(12) The way I find music is that I have a few friends whose musical tastes I trust.(13) It becomes frustratingly obvious as the record plays, however, that the musical accompaniment is designed to be just that.(14) Groups must provide their own live musical accompaniment of not more than 4 musicians.(15) The system finds people with musical tastes similar to yours, and starts playing music from their collection.(16) And I suppose he deserves it, even if his musical style is a taste I am still trying to acquire.
(1) musical instrument :: ಸಂಗೀತ ವಾದ್ಯ
(2) musical instruments :: ಸಂಗೀತ ವಾದ್ಯಗಳು
(3) musical note :: ಸಂಗೀತ ಗಮನಿಸಿ
(4) musical chairs :: ಸಂಗೀತ ಕುರ್ಚಿಗಳ
(5) musical band :: ಸಂಗೀತ ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್
(6) musical performance :: ಸಂಗೀತದ ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನವನ್ನು
(7) musical composition :: ಸಂಗೀತ ಸಂಯೋಜನೆಯ
(8) musical comedy :: ಸಂಗೀತ ಹಾಸ್ಯ
(9) musical talent :: ಸಂಗೀತದ ಪ್ರತಿಭೆ
1. tuneful ::
2. melodic ::
3. melodious ::
4. harmonious ::
5. sweet-sounding ::
6. sweet ::
7. mellifluous ::
8. euphonious ::
10. musical comedy ::
musical, musicales, musicality, musically, musicals, unmusical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're a MUSICAL girl, aren't you?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
Yes, and write
an astronaut MUSICAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
So it's like the MUSICAL equivalent
of Russell's paradox.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
( MUSICAL accompaniment begins )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
What are you thinking,
maybe a big MUSICAL number?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: musical
Meaning and definitions of musical, translation in Kannada language for musical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of musical in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "musical"
What musical means in Kannada, musical meaning
in Kannada, musical definition, examples and pronunciation
of musical in Kannada language.