ಸಹಜ, ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ, ಯೋಗ್ಯನ್ಯೆಸರ್ಗಿಕ
Noun(1) someone regarded as certain to succeed(2) a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat(3) (craps
Adjective(1) in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature(2) existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation(3) existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical(4) functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies(5) (of a musical note(6) (of a parent or child(7) unthinking; prompted by (or as if by(8) (used especially of commodities(9) being talented through inherited qualities(10) free from artificiality
(1) Do you believe the federal government should impose gasoline price freezes during natural disasters?(2) A run with a natural top card will beat a run with a wild top card.(3) The instructor also noted that she was a natural and asked if she had had any prior training.(4) Hielema has a brother who was also adopted and a sister who was a natural child of the parents who raised him.(5) Eventually, the jaws reach a natural , relaxed position, and no further adjustments are needed.(6) He has a natural aptitude for computation and is very quick at figure work.(7) In truth, for Pearce there is no division between natural and supernatural, at least not when she is at the top of her form.(8) But their wishes, even pious ones, do not trump the natural right of parents to decide such a matter.(9) The challenge was to make the most of the space and improve the existing flow of natural light.(10) During the natural course of bipolar affective disorder, relapses and recurrences are frequent.(11) The right time to consider what kind of contact natural parents are to have to children being adopted is on the occasion adoption is under consideration.(12) Al Pacino is a natural for roles like this.(13) Such appearances certainly suggest that the e flat in ex.3 is no scribal error for e natural .(14) The 23-year-old man is a natural athlete, who can both beat players and take his scores.(15) For each one it takes a certain amount of natural ability, but it also takes devotion, time, and commitment.(16) Fletcher is a natural for that role, because he runs faster than most fullbacks and is built like one.
(1) natural resource :: ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲ
(2) natural resources :: ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಸಂಪನ್ಮೂಲಗಳ
(3) natural disaster :: ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ವಿಪತ್ತು
(4) natural gas :: ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಅನಿಲ
(5) natural beauty :: ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಸೌಂದರ್ಯ
(6) natural selection :: ಸ್ವಾಭಾವಿಕ ಆಯ್ಕೆಯ
(7) natural environment :: ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಪರಿಸರ
(8) natural habitat :: ಸ್ವಾಭಾವಿಕ
(9) natural features :: ಸ್ವಾಭಾವಿಕ ಲಕ್ಷಣಗಳನ್ನು
(10) natural person :: ಸ್ವಾಭಾವಿಕ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
1. normal ::
2. unprocessed ::
3. born ::
4. innate ::
5. unaffected ::
6. reasonable ::
7. raw ::
8. lifelike ::
9. instinctive ::
10. cancel ::
natural, naturalness, naturals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Whole lot of NATURAL light.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Father! You cannot place a slave above me, your NATURAL son.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
There was no NATURAL light there.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
of all the different types
of NATURAL disasters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
You headin' out to set down
some of this NATURAL splendor?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: natural
Meaning and definitions of natural, translation in Kannada language for natural with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of natural in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "natural"
What natural means in Kannada, natural meaning in Kannada, natural definition, examples and pronunciation of natural in Kannada language.