ಯಾವುದೂ ಇಲ್ಲ, ಒಂದೂ ಇಲ್ಲ, ಒಬ್ಬನೂ ಇಲ್ಲಯಾವುದು ಅಲ್ಲ
Noun(1) a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise(2) a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise
Adjective(1) not any
Adverb(1) not at all or in no way
(1) none of you want to work(2) Hopefully there will be none because everyone else will be gobsmacked at your arrogance.(3) I also did not like having my patience appreciated when I clearly had none .(4) There were none , except perhaps the slight lift of an eyebrow as he noticed Cory's gaze.(5) None of the interviewees were qualified to answer, since none were spokesmen for the NFU.(6) don't use any more water, or there'll be none left for me(7) Yet none imaged that a man so full of life would meet such an untimely death.(8) By 1946 there were none, as there were virtually none anywhere in Eastern Europe.(9) Police said there were three casualties, but none had suffered anything more than minor injuries.(10) It's beginning to build an activist community in a city where previously there was none .(11) it is made none the easier by the differences in approach(12) Many people have been affected deeply by his passing but none more so than his immediate family.(13) none could match her looks(14) Everybody is fully aware of this fact but none demonstrates determination to tackle it.(15) Mr Bradbury was later informed that the alcohol in his blood was under the limit - not that there was none .(16) He had hoped to receive parking permits for residents but none were forthcoming.
(1) none of your business :: ಇದರಬಗ್ಗೆ ನೀನ್ ಏನು ತಲೆ ಕೆದಸ್ಕೊಬೇಕಗಿಲ್ಲ
(2) none of them :: ಇವುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ
(3) second to none :: ಯಾವುದೂ ಎರಡನೇ
(4) none at all :: ತಡೆಯಿಂದ
(5) none of us :: ನಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಯಾರೊಬ್ಬರೂ
(6) none the less :: ಆದಾಗ್ಯೂ
(7) bar none :: ಬಾರ್ ಯಾವುದೂ
(8) none other than :: ಬೇರೆ ಯಾರೂ
(9) none other :: ಬೇರೆ ಅಲ್ಲ
(10) none the wiser :: ಯಾವುದೂ ಬುದ್ಧಿವಂತರಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ
1. not one ::
2. no part ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But NONE of them
are truly in control
of their actions.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Oh, that's Anaïs. None of the
other girls in the house like her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
None of us know.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
NONE of it.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
None of which are my concern.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: none
Meaning and definitions of none, translation in Kannada language for none with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of none in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "none"
What none means in Kannada, none meaning in Kannada, none definition, examples and pronunciation of none in Kannada language.