ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ, ಅಂಕಿ, ಸೇರಿಸುಸ೦ಖ್ಯೆಯ
Noun(1) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(2) a concept of quantity involving zero and units(3) a short performance that is part of a longer program(4) the number is used in calling a particular telephone(5) a symbol used to represent a number(6) one of a series published periodically(7) a select company of people(8) a numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification and may be attached to accounts, memberships, etc.(9) a clothing measurement(10) a numbered item in a series(11) the grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural(12) an item of clothing
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) give numbers to(3) enumerate(4) put into a group(5) determine the number or amount of(6) place a limit on the number of
(1) Is it the numerator of a Bernoullian number , or one occurring in some continued fraction?(2) we have discussed the matter on a number of occasions(3) he had her work number(4) the library houses a large number of books(5) They have since completed the challenge on a number of occasions for different charities.(6) Stewart has come close to winning on a number of occasions and this is one major prize at home which has eluded him.(7) it was time for the next number(8) times without number it's happened(9) there were some distinguished names among our number(10) don't forget to number the pages(11) Christians in Basra are also grieving the loss of one of their number .(12) there are churches beyond number in the city(13) they go from one melodious number to another(14) he lives at number 76(15) Simply, step one involves estimating the expected number of substitutions per site accumulating between sampling times.(16) It's a good question, and as it happens, one of their number has come out of the closet today.
(1) serial number :: ಕ್ರಮ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(2) phone number :: ದೂರವಾಣಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(3) account number :: ಖಾತೆ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(4) telephone number :: ದೂರವಾಣಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(5) odd number :: ಬೆಸ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(6) even number :: ಸರಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(7) order number :: ಆದೇಶ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(8) wrong number :: ತಪ್ಪು ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(9) flight number :: ವಿಮಾನ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
1. numeral ::
2. amount ::
3. group ::
4. song ::
5. telephone number ::
6. issue ::
7. turn ::
8. figure ::
9. add up to ::
10. calculate ::
11. assign a number to ::
12. include ::
13. limit ::
14. keep down ::
15. list ::
16. come ::
17. count ::
1. eminence ::
2. figure ::
3. magnate ::
4. personage ::
5. somebody ::
number, numbered, numbering, numberless, numbers, numberses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A name and a NUMBER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
That's his new NUMBER there,
the highlighted one.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
That's why I say Keaton's NUMBER one.
00:06:05,199 --> 00:06:06,826
He brought a sense of humor to the rol00:06:117
00:06:06,993 --> 00:06:09,787
Well, if you're gonna factor in
a sen00:06:06,993 -->118
00:06:09,954 --> 00:06:11,998
well, I should be at the top of the li00:06:0119
00:06:13,583 --> 00:06:16,085
It should be me, Keaton, Kilmer,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
from vault NUMBER three.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
I saw you check the NUMBER,
and then you got up
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: number
Meaning and definitions of number, translation in Kannada language for number with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of number in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "number"
What number means in Kannada, number meaning in Kannada, number definition, examples and pronunciation of number in Kannada language.