Noun(1) a drama set to music; consists of singing with orchestral accompaniment and an orchestral overture and interludes(2) a commercial browser(3) a building where musical dramas are performed
(1) He has also designed extensively for theatre, opera , Broadway musicals, and film.(2) It helps explain why opera and musical theatre are the two largest growing public art forms.(3) The opera has been around China for more than 400 years, impacting many other genres of folk opera .(4) Suddenly, he found out that singing opera was a lot more fun than singing pop.(5) It's a mystery, and it seems to happen every time Boulez gets involved with opera .(6) In the last few years London has seen a variety of operatic styles in contemporary opera .(7) On the other hand, there's nothing like going to the opera or Shakespearean theatre on a mild dose of magic mushrooms.(8) There are many people who are very used to listening to opera , classical music, world music, and pop in languages other than their own.(9) In this respect, the piece is operatic and, like opera , is sometimes exaggerated and campy.(10) The way that we go to the opera , the theatre and the concert has hardly changed for centuries.(11) When your day's work is done, I can bring the theatre or the opera to your home(12) Outside medicine she loved the arts and literature and particularly classical music and opera .(13) Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, musical theatre and opera were bitter, resentful enemies.(14) Are we going to take the narrow view which sees Scottish Opera as an oxymoron, and opera and classical music as not really Scottish?(15) It was a fitting tribute to a man whose love of the arts, especially fine art, classical music and opera , is one of his great passions.(16) you will enjoy a visit to the opera
(1) opus :: ಕೃತಿ
(2) opera house :: ಒಪೆರಾ ಹೌಸ್
(3) opera glasses :: ಒಪೆರಾ ಕನ್ನಡಕ
(4) opera singer :: ಒಪೆರಾ ಗಾಯಕ
(5) opera glass :: ಒಪೆರಾ ಗಾಜಿನ
(6) opera troupe :: ಒಪೆರಾ ತಂಡವನ್ನು
1. grand opera ::
2. light opera ::
3. musical ::
4. musical comedy ::
6. operetta ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An OPERA singer, the cast of Stomp.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Kidnap Bernadette from the OPERA
wearing a creepy mask...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Is that up near the OPERA house?
I hear that's nice.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
who don't talk about work
like it's some kind of soap OPERA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Kannada Dictionary: opera
Meaning and definitions of opera, translation in Kannada language for opera with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opera in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "opera"
What opera means in Kannada, opera meaning in Kannada, opera definition, examples and pronunciation of opera in Kannada language.