ಬಿಳಿ ಬಣ್ಣದ, ಬಣ್ಣಗೆಟ್ಟ, ಗೂಟ, ಆವರಣಬಾಡಿದ
Noun(1) a wooden strip forming part of a fence
Verb(1) turn pale, as if in fear
Adjective(1) very light colored; highly diluted with white(2) (of light, or wan(3) lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness(4) abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress(5) not full or rich
(1) Even the unions are a pale imitation of what they used to be.(2) Simply put, there is little in these songs which makes them seem anything more than a pale imitation of the styles they try to emulate.(3) Tess turned a pale shade of green and retreated, with Aurelia following behind.(4) He had a pale complexion a narrow face and thin lips.(5) She was very pale , and the color of her hair made her skin look muddy.(6) The dark red fruits contain a pale green, sweet, and juicy pulp.(7) Matt turned to Hannah, who was looking an unattractive shade of pale green.(8) She peered at herself through the mirror in front of her bed, sighing in frustration as she saw her eyes were still the same annoying pale shade of green.(9) A narrow pale is more likely if it is uncharged, that is, if it does not have other objects placed on it.(10) Even the less worthy side of the public world seems like a pale imitation of its former self.(11) It doesn't matter that this year's finalists are a pale imitation of the class of '03.(12) Most of the hunt officials I have spoken to concede that hunting in Scotland today is a pale imitation of the sport they once knew.(13) Looking at her closer, he notes her sallow eyes and pale complexion.(14) But she knew that in bright light, those eyes would turn such a gorgeous pale colour of green.(15) She is in shock, and her pale complexion is becoming more and more flecked with blood.(16) The pale is an ordinary, consisting of two perpendicular lines.
(1) pale blue :: ತೆಳುವಾದ ನೀಲವರ್ಣ
(2) pale green :: ತಿಳಿ ಹಸಿರು
(3) pale face :: ಪೇಲ್ ಫೇಸ್
(4) pale pink :: ಪೇಲವ ಗುಲಾಬಿ
(5) beyond the pale :: ತೆಳು ಮೀರಿ
(6) turn pale :: ತೆಳು ಮಾಡಿ
(7) very pale :: ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಪೇಲವ
(8) turned pale :: ತಿರುಗಿ ತೆಳು
(9) pale-yellow :: ತಿಳಿ ಹಳದಿ
1. white ::
2. light ::
3. dim ::
4. feeble ::
5. pallid ::
6. wan ::
7. stake ::
8. boundary ::
9. picket ::
11. decrease in importance ::
12. blanch ::
pale, paled, palely, paleness, pales, paley
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But its most stable state is plus-two,
which is usually PALE pink.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
onto her PALE,
slightly hunched shoulders.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
His skin was PALE like a dead man's.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
You know the PALE blue
of Luke Skywalker's lightsaber?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
hunting with their packs of PALE spiders
big as hounds...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: pale
Meaning and definitions of pale, translation in Kannada language for pale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pale in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pale"
What pale means in Kannada, pale meaning in Kannada, pale definition, examples and pronunciation of pale in Kannada language.