ಲೇಖನಿ, ಹೆಣ್ಣು ಹಂಸ, ಆವರಣದಲ್ಲಿ ಕೂಡಿಸುಕಲುಮು
Noun(1) a writing implement with a point from which ink flows(2) an enclosure for confining livestock(3) a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play(4) a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes(5) female swan
Verb(1) produce a literary work
(1) For me, the ride had me weeping for joy as it does when I read it from the author's pen .(2) These advantages were defended with corresponding vehemence, and less by the pen than by action.(3) Outside was a sheep pen and a weathered orange taxi.(4) you could get twenty years in a federal pen for shooting your mouth off like that(5) He uses a metal pen with a faceted diamond point on one end to etch into the datolite's surface, tracing over his original pencil drawing.(6) It matters, but you really want to go to the heavy federal pen if you want street credibility.(7) His pastel drawings feel loose, reworked and found, and his pen and pencil drawings are precise and fresh.(8) Of course, the variable widths only work in conjunction with a pressure-sensitive pen and digital tablet.(9) it was the practice to pen the sheep for clipping(10) You get the unit itself, a carrying sleeve, a power cord, an AC adapter, desktop stand, digital pen and a docking cable.(11) And this time, instead of taking only his pen and drawing pad, he took the TV cameras too.(12) This was a company that wanted to produce the first handheld computer that would be entirely operated by a pen device.(13) It has no backbone, but rather a quill-like pen located beneath its mantle, or body.(14) A record price on a pen of three ewe lambs was set at $260 per head.(15) In more recent times, the power of the pen has taken a backseat and the new generation has become more used to the telephone.(16) Writing was done with nibs fitted into a pen holder.
(1) fountain pen :: ಕಾರಂಜಿ ಪೆನ್
(2) pen drive :: ಪೆನ್ ಡ್ರೈವ್
(3) ballpoint pen :: ballpoint ಪೆನ್
(4) pen name :: ಕಾವ್ಯನಾಮದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) pen-friend :: ಪೆನ್-ಸ್ನೇಹಿತ
(6) ink pen :: ಶಾಯಿ ಪೆನ್
(7) felt pen :: ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ ಪೆನ್
(8) marker pen :: ಮಾರ್ಕರ್ ಪೆನ್
2. enclosure ::
3. playpen ::
4. penitentiary ::
5. write ::
6. confine ::
pen, pend, pended, pends, penile, pens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Put the PEN down, dear.
We both know you're not writing anything.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
He'll make you a Stark
with the stroke of a PEN?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
My PEN pal in Somalia
was kidnapped by pirates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
If I want a new PEN,
I have to go to the bank with wire cutters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
and toss him in the pig PEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: pen
Meaning and definitions of pen, translation in Kannada language for pen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pen in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "pen"
What pen means in Kannada, pen meaning
in Kannada, pen definition, examples and pronunciation
of pen in Kannada language.