ಸೀಸದ ಕಡ್ಡಿ, ಕುಂಚಸೀಸಕಡ್ಡಿ
Noun(1) a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood(2) graphite (or a similar substance(3) a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point(4) a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face
Verb(1) write, draw, or trace with a pencil
(1) Exasperated, she threw down her eyeliner pencil , and merely stormed out of the room.(2) Periodically Ian kept a diary, each entry scribbled in pencil .(3) In the darkest works, the pencil lines are visible only as a sheen.(4) There was no trace of the person responsible, except for a black pencil torch below one of the nests.(5) the words were scribbled in pencil(6) The exhibition features 80 paintings of the alumni in different art medium, be it abstract, digital, sketches in pencil or portraits.(7) These 60 drawings show Picasso's work on paper with pencil , charcoal, ink and gouache.(8) Use a pencil and piece of paper to rearrange the letters of a word, and then decipher them.(9) We spotted Mindbender, a freestanding pencil of solid ice that lay in a pile of chunks at the base of the cliff two days earlier.(10) She got as much necklaces and bracelet's as she could find, then very timidly she picked up an eyeliner pencil .(11) He laid the pencil and drawing paper carefully onto his bureau.(12) She had a lot of mascara on - with dark eyeliner and pencil thin eyebrows.(13) I found this note scribbled in pencil on the inside cover of a book I borrowed from the University of Melbourne's Baillieu Library.(14) His drawings are ink and pencil explosions that look more like an obscure form of musical notation than conventional architectural images.(15) She reached inside and pulled out - not mace, not pepper spray, but an eyeliner pencil .(16) First, find a lip liner pencil in the same color or tone as your lipstick.
(1) pencil sharpener :: ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್ ಮೊನೆಮಾಡುವ ಸಾಧನ
(2) mechanical pencil :: ಯಾಂತ್ರಿಕ ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್
(3) colored pencil :: ಬಣ್ಣದ ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್
(4) pencil box :: ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್ ಪೆಟ್ಟಿಗೆಯ
(5) pencil-case :: ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್ ಡಬ್ಬಿ
(6) eyebrow pencil :: ಹುಬ್ಬುಕಡ್ಡಿ
(7) lead pencil :: ಸೀಸದ ಕಡ್ಡಿ
(8) propelling pencil :: ಚಾಲನೆಗೆ ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್
(9) pencil in :: ಪೆನ್ಸಿಲ್
1. lead pencil ::
2. mechanical pencil ::
3. colored pencil ::
4. grease pencil ::
5. eyebrow pencil ::
6. lip pencil ::
7. write ::
8. write down ::
9. jot down ::
10. scribble ::
11. note ::
pencil, penciled, penciling, pencilings, pencilling, pencillings, pencils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll write that down so we don't forget.
Oh, darn it, no PENCIL.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Do you have a paper and PENCIL?
You should be writing this down.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
You have a paper and PENCIL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Great, so I can take them both out
with a number-two PENCIL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
That is a PENCIL sharpener.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: pencil
Meaning and definitions of pencil, translation in Kannada language for pencil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pencil in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pencil"
What pencil means in Kannada, pencil meaning in Kannada, pencil definition, examples and pronunciation of pencil in Kannada language.