ಸ್ಥಿರ, ಶಾಶ್ವತವಾದ, ನಿತ್ಯ ಸ್ಥಾಯಿಖಾಯ೦ಇರುವ
Noun(1) a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
Adjective(1) continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place(2) not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
(1) Even without sunburn, intense sunlight causes permanent changes in the skin.(2) So far the scheme has resulted in 20 people being placed into permanent jobs.(3) he was given the job on a permanent basis(4) The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.(5) Part of my job will be to help them find a permanent office, and they have a pretty tight budget.(6) Many people work through agencies and then apply for permanent jobs.(7) Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?(8) permanent position(9) It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.(10) This scholarship is being established in her name as a permanent reminder of her work.(11) We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.(12) With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.(13) permanent loan(14) It would not be a permanent position, and I would expect you to continue searching.(15) permanent staff(16) We decided to buy it as a holiday home but continue to look for a permanent base in the city.
(1) permanent resident :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ನಿವಾಸಿ
(2) permanent residence :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ನಿವಾಸ
(3) permanent address :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ವಿಳಾಸ
(4) permanent press :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ಪತ್ರಿಕಾ
(5) permanent marker :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ಮಾರ್ಕರ್
(6) permanent magnet :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ಕಾಂತ
(7) permanent residency :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ರೆಸಿಡೆನ್ಸಿ
(8) permanent staff :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ಸಿಬ್ಬಂದಿ
(9) permanent wave :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ತರಂಗ
(10) permanent teeth :: ಶಾಶ್ವತ ಹಲ್ಲುಗಳು
1. lasting ::
2. enduring ::
3. indefinite ::
4. continuing ::
5. perpetual ::
6. everlasting ::
7. eternal ::
8. abiding ::
9. constant ::
10. irreparable ::
11. irreversible ::
12. lifelong ::
13. indissoluble ::
14. indelible ::
15. standing ::
16. perennial ::
17. unending ::
18. endless ::
19. never-ending ::
20. immutable ::
21. undying ::
22. imperishable ::
23. indestructible ::
24. ineradicable ::
25. ineliminable ::
26. sempiternal ::
27. perdurable ::
28. permanent wave ::
29. perm ::
1. impermanent ::
2. mortal ::
3. temporary ::
4. transient ::
permanent, permanently, permanents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I told you about her,
the one with the helmet hair
and the PERMANENT lip liner.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Safety is never
a PERMANENT state of affairs.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
I had something less PERMANENT in mind.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
No, no, I need something more
PERMANENT to join these papers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Stripped of all titles and powers,
he would serve the realm in PERMANENT exile.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: permanent
Meaning and definitions of permanent, translation in Kannada language for permanent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permanent in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "permanent"
What permanent means in Kannada, permanent meaning in Kannada, permanent definition, examples and pronunciation of permanent in Kannada language.