Noun(1) drug or medicine that is prepared or dispensed in pharmacies and used in medical treatment
Adjective(1) of or relating to pharmacy or pharmacists(2) of or relating to drugs used in medical treatment
(1) The pharmaceutical industry has little incentive to develop new drugs for use primarily in developing countries.(2) The appearance of fake anticancer drugs in the United States led to local action by the pharmaceutical industry.(3) He also called on the pharmaceutical industry to set up drug companies to ease the access of drugs in the district.(4) From the perspective of the pharmaceutical industry, statins are an ideal group of drugs.(5) He wanted to create a biocatalyst, using enzymes to try and find applications in the pharmaceutical industry.(6) The pharmaceutical industry could be reluctant to waive any part of its power in the conduct of studies that it funds entirely.(7) The public sector has decided to make it public policy to leave drug development in the hands of the pharmaceutical industry.(8) Increasingly the pharmaceutical industry is advertising directly to consumers.(9) The pharmaceutical industry is among the most profitable in the world, with profits nearly four times the average.(10) There was fury against the pharmaceutical industry and the massive profits that are being made.(11) Most work on HIV vaccines is being done in the public sector rather than the pharmaceutical industry.(12) All information provided by the pharmaceutical industry has to satisfy stringent regulations.(13) For some reason the pharmaceutical industry is seen as the devil, while many others in health care are seen as saintly.(14) The pharmaceutical industry is clearly unable to meet the needs of people with neglected diseases.(15) Forced switches of drugs within patent threaten the pharmaceutical industry's earning capacity.(16) The organisation believes that the pharmaceutical industry is willing to lower the price of antimalarial drugs.
(1) pharmaceutical company :: ಔಷಧೀಯ ಕಂಪನಿ
(2) pharmaceutical industry :: ಔಷಧೀಯ ಉದ್ಯಮ
(3) pharmaceutical products :: ಔಷಧೀಯ ಉತ್ಪನ್ನಗಳು
(4) pharmaceutical grade :: ಔಷಧೀಯ ಗ್ರೇಡ್
(5) pharmaceutical factory :: ಔಷಧೀಯ ಕಾರ್ಖಾನೆ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, Penny just started training
to be a PHARMACEUTICAL sales rep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
...and satisfy your women
without PHARMACEUTICAL help.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Before I did PHARMACEUTICAL sales,
I was an actress.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Yeah, I am.
I'm a PHARMACEUTICAL sales rep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
a successful PHARMACEUTICAL rep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: pharmaceutical
Meaning and definitions of pharmaceutical, translation in Kannada language for pharmaceutical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pharmaceutical in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pharmaceutical"
What pharmaceutical means in Kannada, pharmaceutical meaning in Kannada, pharmaceutical definition, examples and pronunciation of pharmaceutical in Kannada language.