Adjective(1) affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings(2) (of persons
(1) they had a pleasant trip(2) If you get a pleasant assistant, you can come out of the store feeling all is well with the world.(3) Take a look around your stretch of coastline, you could get some very pleasant surprises.(4) If the grand old manor house is anything to go by we are in for a pleasant surprise.(5) So it was a pleasant surprise, then, when I was up at a decent hour this morning.(6) It was more than a pleasant surprise and I ate a small part of my body weight in the stuff.(7) I arrived back home on Sunday evening after a few pleasant days to see gritters at work.(8) He was a quiet and reserved man, but so pleasant in his manner that he became a favourite with the nurses.(9) Nowhere did it say they'd all be on the one paper, so that was a pleasant surprise.(10) To win both races has been a pleasant surprise, but the success is full deserved.(11) This is proving to be one of the most balmy and pleasant of Autumns I can ever remember.(12) Not only did Anderson find animators more pleasant company but the genre itself drew him in.(13) The fish was a pleasant surprise as I found it really meaty - full of texture and taste.(14) Yet people who have met Gray tell me he is perfectly affable and pleasant , if a bit miserable.(15) the weather has been pleasant(16) He was, by all accounts an extremely pleasant person and of the highest integrity.
(1) very pleasant :: ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ
(2) pleasant surprise :: ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರ ಆಶ್ಚರ್ಯಕರ
(3) pleasant evening :: ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರ ಸಂಜೆ
(4) have a pleasant journey :: ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಹೊಂದಿವೆ
(5) pleasant smell :: ಸುಗಂಧ ಪರಿಮಳವನ್ನು
(6) it is pleasant :: ಇದು ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರವಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ
(7) kind and pleasant :: ರೀತಿಯ ಮತ್ತು ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರ
(8) be pleasant :: ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರವಾಗಿರಬೇಕೆಂದು
(9) pleasant to listen to :: ಕೇಳಲು ಆಹ್ಲಾದಕರ
2. pleasurable ::
3. nice ::
4. agreeable ::
5. pleasing ::
7. gratifying ::
8. good ::
9. entertaining ::
10. amusing ::
11. delightful ::
12. charming ::
13. fine ::
14. balmy ::
15. lovely ::
16. great ::
1. unpalatable ::
2. unpleasant ::
pleasant, pleasanter, pleasantest, pleasantly, pleasantness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Barry, it was PLEASANT seeing you today
in the cafeteria.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
It's not a PLEASANT story.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
- How was your flight?
- Very PLEASANT. And yours?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Lancing a boil is never PLEASANT.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
...after having a PLEASANT meal
either here, here or here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: pleasant
Meaning and definitions of pleasant, translation in Kannada language for pleasant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pleasant in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pleasant"
What pleasant means in Kannada, pleasant meaning in Kannada, pleasant definition, examples and pronunciation of pleasant in Kannada language.