Verb(1) give pleasure to or be pleasing to(2) be the will of or have the will (to(3) give satisfaction
Adverb(1) used in polite request
(1) There's only a little over a week to decide. Please, please, please !(2) ├ö├ç├┐Yes, please ,├ö├ç├û Natalie answered, grabbing her glass and following Sheila to the sofa.(3) please address letters to the Editor(4) We are all entitled to our opinions (and to think mine are a load of codswallop) and to get out there and express them as stridently as we please .(5) You get little respect and sometimes get lots of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please .(6) He is, by inclination, eager to please , keen to win support within his party and go with the political grain.(7) Eager to please , Adam even has plastic surgery - a barely discernible nose job.(8) If you have any specific questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact your state editor or the network editor.(9) That means governments can spend them as they please .(10) I understand that editors can hire and fire as they please .(11) The hotel offers rooms of five-star quality at four or even three-star prices and is notably eager to please .(12) In a way, it's great that we have the luxurious situation that allows people to pretty-much come and go as they please - turning up to sing whenever they fancy.(13) Many young people are, regrettably, disabled by illness or accident, so please will you stop and consider this before launching into a reprimand?(14) Could you please ask your question, the person with the mike up there?(15) But until we can help you get those things, please, please don't push us too far.(16) Please, please , can we have a little perspective?
(1) please wait :: ದಯಮಾಡಿ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ
(2) please help me :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ನನಗೆ ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಿ
(3) please sit down :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಕುಳಿತುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
(4) to please :: ಮೆಚ್ಚಿಸಲು
(5) please wait a moment :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಒಂದು ಕ್ಷಣ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ
(6) please note :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಗಮನಿಸಿ
(7) please come in :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಒಳಗೆ ಬನ್ನಿ
(8) please give me :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ನನಗೆ ಕೊಡಿ
(9) as you please :: ನೀವು ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು
1. make happy ::
2. give pleasure to ::
3. make someone feel good ::
ಯಾರಾದರೂ ಉತ್ತಮ ಭಾವನೆಯನ್ನು
4. delight ::
5. charm ::
6. amuse ::
7. entertain ::
8. satisfy ::
9. gratify ::
10. humor ::
11. oblige ::
12. content ::
13. suit ::
14. if you please ::
15. if you wouldn't mind ::
ನೀವು ಮನಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ಎಂದು ವೇಳೆ
16. if you would be so good ::
ನೀವು ಉತ್ತಮ ಎಂದು ವೇಳೆ
17. kindly ::
18. pray ::
19. prithee ::
1. displease ::
please, pleased, pleases, pleasing, pleasings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Please" is not a body part.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Let me down! Please!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Will you PLEASE sto...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Please, Ragnar Lothbrok,
don't do this.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: please
Meaning and definitions of please, translation in Kannada language for please with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of please in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "please"
What please means in Kannada, please meaning in Kannada, please definition, examples and pronunciation of please in Kannada language.