ಬಹುಮಾನಅನಿರೀಕ್ಷಿತ ಲಾಭ, ಪಾರಿತೋಷಕ
Noun(1) something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery(2) goods or money obtained illegally(3) something given as a token of victory
Verb(1) hold dear(2) to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open(3) regard highly; think much of
Adjective(1) of superior grade
(1) A 12-year-old schoolgirl has won first prize in a national poster competition.(2) Well, no, it's just I need to prize myself from the Internet over the examination period and that means sacrificing blog updates.(3) The beaker in front of the first pitcher is a prize example of Anthony Rasch's New Orleans work, about 1825 to 1835.(4) Eating good food with family and friends is one of the joys of Christmas and if you want to make sure your tastebuds are given a treat over the festive period then why not enter our competition for a prize pudding?(5) As a prize example of creating new species by natural selection, these finches leave very much to be desired.(6) Club chairman, Seamus Quinn, presented all prize winners with a selection of Waterford Crystal.(7) The results of the President's prize competition were announced after the two weekly sessions of play.(8) Local pride in the academies grew as prize competitions drew the attention of many who lived far away.(9) The doctrine which exempts coast fishermen, with their vessels and cargoes, from capture as prize of war, has been familiar to the United States from the time of the War of Independence.(10) The grand first prize is a vacation package for a couple in Malaysia sponsored by the country's national carrier.(11) Last year the winner completed the prize crossword in just six minutes.(12) Anyway last night, after I managed to prize Debbie off the computer, going for just one more click for about ten minutes, we went upstairs to watch The Others.(13) As a teenager, he took his father's prize animals to the fair.(14) Despite these hurdles, all of the 59 speakers, like the pioneer cable guys, were adamant that the prize was worth the battle.(15) We may strive for something for many years and yet find that the prize is not worth the having.(16) Those selecting the winning moment will be entered in a random drawing for a grand prize of $1,000.
(1) first prize :: ಮೊದಲ ಬಹುಮಾನ
(2) win a prize :: ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿ ಗೆಲ್ಲು
(3) prize money :: ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿ ಹಣ
(4) door prize :: ಬಾಗಿಲಿನ ಬಹುಮಾನ
(5) prize draw :: ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿ ಡ್ರಾ
(6) consolation prize :: ಸಮಾಧಾನಕರ ಬಹುಮಾನವನ್ನು
(7) cash prize :: ನಗದು ಬಹುಮಾನ
(8) second prize :: ಎರಡನೇ ಬಹುಮಾನ
(9) booby prize :: ಬೂಬಿ ಪ್ರಶಸ್ತಿ
(10) win the prize :: ಬಹುಮಾನ
1. award ::
3. trophy ::
4. booty ::
5. value ::
6. treasure ::
7. lever ::
8. respect ::
9. champion ::
10. outstanding ::
11. complete ::
12. select ::
prize, prized, prizes, prizing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If we present him as a PRIZE,
maybe they would.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Since my prospects for the Nobel Prize
in Physics have disappeared... Thank you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Yes, it's about the Nobel Prize!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Uh, you were comparing me
to a PRIZE stud. Go on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
We won a Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Kannada Dictionary: prize
Meaning and definitions of prize, translation in Kannada language for prize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prize in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prize"
What prize means in Kannada, prize meaning in Kannada, prize definition, examples and pronunciation of prize in Kannada language.