ಸಮಸ್ಯೆ, ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, ವಾದಾತ್ಮಕ ವಿಷಯಸಮಸ್ಯ
Noun(1) a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved(2) a question raised for consideration or solution(3) a source of difficulty
(1) the problem of ageism in Hollywood(2) we'll have no problem getting the money(3) This work attempted to solve the problem of constructing a line of the same length as an arc of a circle.(4) The Greeks did not think of the problem as a problem in algebra but rather as a problem in geometry.(5) But most experts believe the country's drug problem is likely to get a lot worse before it gets better.(6) The problem is the difficulty of unfurling such a huge flag in gale-force winds.(7) He stressed that prison overcrowding was the main problem facing all prisons in the country.(8) To my knowledge it's the only commercial product in the world that actually has resolved that fundamental problem .(9) The mechanism of adaptation remains a fundamental unsolved problem in evolutionary biology.(10) Many youth today are disillusioned and lack personal vision, which partially explains the drug problem plaguing many western countries.(11) In fact the specific problem which he set out to solve was to find two mean proportionals between two straight lines.(12) This problem teaches you a lot about king and pawn endgames.(13) that'll be no problem to you!(14) And the sheer truth: the world's poverty problem is mainly due to unequal distribution of capitalism.(15) motivation of staff can also be a problem(16) emigration is a major problem for the islanders
(1) no problem :: ಯಾವ ತೊಂದರೆಯಿಲ್ಲ
(2) solve the problem :: ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ಪರಿಹರಿಸಿ
(3) solve a problem :: ಒಂದು ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ಪರಿಹರಿಸು
(4) health problem :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯದ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆ
(5) serious problem :: ಗಂಭೀರ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆ
(6) another problem :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದು ಸಮಸ್ಯೆ
(7) problem child :: ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಯ ಮಗು
1. troublesome ::
2. difficulty ::
3. nuisance ::
4. puzzle ::
5. trouble ::
6. job ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, well, no PROBLEM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- Okay, PROBLEM solved. Yeah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Do you see the PROBLEM?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
You text her that I have a PROBLEM
with her hanging with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
- Yeah, well, I'm sick too.
- Not my PROBLEM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: problem
Meaning and definitions of problem, translation in Kannada language for problem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of problem in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "problem"
What problem means in Kannada, problem meaning in Kannada, problem definition, examples and pronunciation of problem in Kannada language.