ಆಸ್ತಿಸ್ವತ್ತು, ಒಡವೆ, ಮಾಲು
Noun(1) something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone(2) a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class(3) any area set aside for a particular purpose(4) a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished(5) any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
(1) Valuable property was stolen, but worst of all was the trail of damage that was left behind.(2) What we think of as property , as ownership, is about to change.(3) The second major element in communist doctrine was the social ownership of property and central planning of the economy.(4) It provides reinsurance coverage to the commercial property insurance market in Britain.(5) The higher negative charge is a property that seems to be characteristic of mitochondria in many cancer cells.(6) residential property(7) The flamboyant loyalist has been accused of possessing and concealing criminal property .(8) Security coding property helps police identify and return stolen property to the owner.(9) The figures are contained in the latest Land Registry report into property sales across the country.(10) It was, they said, far too risky and was overexposed to the commercial property market.(11) When arrests were made stolen property was recovered that belonged to two victims of a robbery in the town centre.(12) this is private property(13) Generally, the more damage you do to property, or the more property you steal, the worse the punishment.(14) Just because of the abuse of property ownership, private property should not altogether be eliminated.(15) She stole my company's property , which she knew very well belonged to me.(16) The fire had caused serious smoke and heat damage to the property , he said.
(1) intellectual property :: ಬೌದ್ಧಿಕ ಆಸ್ತಿ
(2) property tax :: ಆಸ್ತಿ ತೆರಿಗೆ
(3) private property :: ಖಾಸಗಿ ಆಸ್ತಿ
(4) real property :: ನಿಜವಾದ ಆಸ್ತಿ
(5) lost property :: ಕಳೆದುಕೊಂಡ ಆಸ್ತಿ
(6) property rights :: ಆಸ್ತಿ ಹಕ್ಕು
(7) property damage :: ಆಸ್ತಿ ಹಾನಿ
(8) personal property :: ವೈಯುಕ್ತಿಕ ಆಸ್ತಿ
(9) property management :: ಆಸ್ತಿ ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆ
3. quality ::
4. holding ::
5. place ::
6. dimension ::
7. prop ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the King referred
to the people as his PROPERTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
You are the PROPERTY of the crown.
Stealing you would be treason.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
or PROPERTY damage
as a result of airplane debris
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Therefore, according to
the transitive PROPERTY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
and it is encroaching
on your PROPERTY line.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Kannada Dictionary: property
Meaning and definitions of property, translation in Kannada language for property with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of property in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "property"
What property means in Kannada, property meaning in Kannada, property definition, examples and pronunciation of property in Kannada language.