ಪುಪ್ಪುಸದ, ಶ್ವಾಸಕೋಶಗಳ ಸಂಬಂಧವಾದ
Adjective(1) relating to or affecting the lungs
(1) Studies in the lung have focused mainly on the regeneration of pulmonary epithelium.(2) This can lead to an increase in pulmonary capillary pressure that is sufficient to induce pulmonary congestion.(3) pulmonary disease(4) A blockage in the lungs is called pulmonary embolism and can cause of sudden, unexpected death.(5) Most patients had severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on British Thoracic Society criteria.(6) Replacement of the aortic and pulmonary valves with the pulmonary autograft.
(1) pulmonary embolism :: ಪಲ್ಮನರಿ ಎಂಬಾಲಿಸಮ್
(2) pulmonary artery :: ಶ್ವಾಸಕೋಶದ ಅಪಧಮನಿ
(3) pulmonary vein :: ಪಲ್ಮನರಿ ನಾಳ
(4) pulmonary tuberculosis :: ಶ್ವಾಸಕೋಶದ ಕ್ಷಯ
(5) pulmonary disease :: ಶ್ವಾಸಕೋಶದ ಕಾಯಿಲೆ
(6) pulmonary circulation :: ಶ್ವಾಸಕೋಶದ ಪರಿಚಲನೆ
(7) pulmonary function test :: ಶ್ವಾಸಕೋಶದ ಕಾರ್ಯ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ
(8) pulmonary congestion :: ಪಲ್ಮನರಿ ದಟ್ಟಣೆ
1. pulmonic ::
2. pneumonic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: pulmonary
Meaning and definitions of pulmonary, translation in Kannada language for pulmonary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pulmonary in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pulmonary"
What pulmonary means in Kannada, pulmonary meaning in Kannada, pulmonary definition, examples and pronunciation of pulmonary in Kannada language.