ಆಕಾಶವಾಣಿರೇಡಿಯೋ, ರೇಡಿಯೋ ಅಲೆಗಳ ತರಂಗಗಳನ್ನು ಬಳಸಿ ಎಲ್ಲ ಬಗೆಯ ಶಬ್ದಗಳನ್ನು ಪ್ರಸಾರ ಮಾಡುವ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
Noun(1) medium for communication(2) an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals(3) a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
Verb(1) transmit messages via radio waves
Adjective(1) indicating radiation or radioactivity
(1) The choir has regularly broadcast on RTE radio and television.(2) The government responds by sending in the Delta Force, but loses contact as an eerie signal interrupts radio communications.(3) He liked to play with electricity when he was a youngster, and that grew into an interest in electronics and radio .(4) I heard a lot of radio yesterday because I had to drive to and from South Caulfield twice in as many days to get my MA thesis bound.(5) she turned off the car radio(6) Clear Channel radio owns almost any station you could be listening to in any market.(7) He was part of a team that made one last futile attempt to force radio to embrace public interest programming.(8) radio station(9) we used to listen to a lot of radio(10) I covered a lot of pirate radio in Austin but my editor told me to cut that after a while.(11) a radio station(12) I used to do a lot of radio , and was proud to be nominated for a Sony.(13) they were interviewed on local radio(14) The Marauders had been stripped to minimum weight to maximise fuel economy and for the same reason only the lead plane had a radio , a fatal factor in thick fog.(15) Over the past few days I have done quite a lot of press, radio and little bits of television as well.(16) Similar programmes would be generated for broadcast by radio .
(1) listen to the radio :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ಕೇಳಲು
(2) radio station :: ಆಕಾಶವಾಣಿ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
(3) on the radio :: ರೇಡಿಯೊದಲ್ಲಿ
(4) radio button :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ಬಟನ್
(5) radio frequency :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ತರಂಗಾಂತರ
(6) radio wave :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ತರಂಗ
(7) clock radio :: ಗಡಿಯಾರ ರೇಡಿಯೋ
(8) turn off the radio :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ಆಫ್ ಮಾಡಿ
(9) radio announcer :: ರೇಡಿಯೋ ನಿವೇದಕ
(10) car radio :: ಕಾರ್ ರೇಡಿಯೋ
1. transceiver ::
2. radiocommunication ::
3. wireless ::
4. tuner ::
radio, radioed, radioing, radiologist, radiologists, radiophone, radiophones, radios, radioscopy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
GUARD 2: (OVER RADIO)
Man down, man down.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
for their communication
through the RADIO or telephone
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
The RADIO signal indicated
they were moving. They're around here.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
listening to the RADIO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: radio
Meaning and definitions of radio, translation in Kannada language for radio with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of radio in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "radio"
What radio means in Kannada, radio meaning
in Kannada, radio definition, examples and pronunciation
of radio in Kannada language.