ದಾಳಿಸೈನಿಕ ದಾಳಿ, ಆಕ್ರಮಣ, ಎರಗುದಾಳಿಮಾಡು
Noun(1) a sudden short attack(2) an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
Verb(1) search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on(2) enter someone else's territory and take spoils(3) take over (a company(4) search for something needed or desired
(1) a police raid on his home(2) This man tells us he was blinded after a bombing raid by Sudanese aircraft.(3) a bombing raid(4) A Leeds woman who single-handedly tackled an armed robber and prevented a raid on a building society was yesterday honoured for her bravery by the Home Secretary.(5) A substantial quantity of suspected class A and class C drugs have been seized by police in a raid on a house in Orkney.(6) The first place they took to us was the village where they said some 200 people had died in aircraft bombing raid .(7) The girl's mother was arrested in a raid by police and Drug Enforcement Administration agents.(8) Alternatively, please everyone and raid your room mini bar as you watch the Pattaya Mail Channel's latest features.(9) ├ö├ç├┐They knew we were coming,├ö├ç├û sighs a Hong Kong-based investigator who participated in the raid .(10) Police evicted 800 club-goers in the raid on Saturday and arrested 13 people, two of whom were members of staff at the club.(11) Axel and his team set out one night to raid an illegal ├ö├ç├┐chop shop├ö├ç├û where stolen vehicles are dismantled and disguised for resale.(12) During the raid , police also seized drug paraphernalia, money and other items connected with the investigation.(13) Whether it's getting out of an ambush, or getting into position for a raid or attack, the extra speed leaves the enemy at a disadvantage.(14) In 1976 he was awarded the Scott Medal for bravery after tackling two armed robbers following a raid on a post office.(15) He had nightmares every time he helped raid a village.(16) The trio inside were heading home to Leeds with their loot from a smash-and-grab raid on a York computer business.
(1) dawn raid :: ಡಾನ್ ದಾಳಿಯ
(2) police raid :: ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ದಾಳಿ
(3) air-raid :: ವಾಯುದಾಳಿ
(4) bombing raid :: ಬಾಂಬ್ ದಾಳಿಯನ್ನು
(5) air raid siren :: ವಾಯುದಾಳಿ ಮೋಹಿನಿ
(6) bank raid :: ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ದಾಳಿಯ
1. attack ::
2. search ::
3. foray ::
4. attack ::
5. rob ::
6. bust ::
raid, raided, raider, raiders, raiding, raids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I sanction this
RAID on one condition.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
[AIR RAID SIREN WAILING
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
They don't have enough men between them
to RAID a pantry.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
You can't lead
a RAID Beyond the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
and share equally
the spoils of our RAID.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: raid
Meaning and definitions of raid, translation in Kannada language for raid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of raid in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "raid"
What raid means in Kannada, raid meaning
in Kannada, raid definition, examples and pronunciation
of raid in Kannada language.