ದುರಸ್ತಿಸರಿಪಡಿಸು, ಆಶ್ರಯಿಸು, ನೇರ್ಪಾಟುದುರಸ್ತೇಮಾಡು
Noun(1) the act of putting something in working order again(2) a formal way of referring to the condition of something(3) a frequently visited place
Verb(1) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken(2) make amends for; pay compensation for(3) move, travel, or proceed toward some place(4) set straight or right(5) give new life or energy to
(1) On a loan used for the purchase, repair , development or improvement of your main residence.(2) Next door was a Roman Catholic church in good repair .(3) The swimming pool edge remains constant from frame to frame, while the view changes from ocean waves to stands of trees, from an abandoned, rundown pool to another, in good repair .(4) Generally, the landlord is required to keep the structure and exterior of the property in good repair and he may also have to insure the dwelling against fire.(5) Oil spills, petrochemical pollution, DDT, and toxic defoliants have rendered this appendix on the Caspian Sea's air, soil, and water almost beyond repair .(6) Birthday celebrations are useful opportunities to repair these kind of gaps, to explore neglected corners, or even to reconsider the familiar.(7) Check that the fence and gate are in good repair .(8) While Paris and Berlin are eager to repair frayed transatlantic relations, the Europeans do not want to be dictated to by Washington.(9) It is important that planting equipment is in good repair .(10) To repair any damage Rhoda has done to her already precarious identity as a good little girl, Rhoda initiates a game that she and her mother have obviously played before.(11) Identity Protection Service, which gives advice on the prevention and detection of identify theft, together with help to resolve the problem and repair the credit status of victims.(12) In part, these films are the result of an effort by the French liberal intelligentsia to repair the rift with organized labor that occurred in the aftermath of the failure of 1968.(13) His union also agreed to let the airline outsource more jobs, and Miah is worried that his post - he's one of 10 who repair ovens for onboard food service - could be among them.(14) Never use it in the wet and keep it in good repair .(15) Readers have told of cases where they paid a mechanic up to ├ö├®┬╝100 to service a car and repair any problems before it underwent its test.(16) she exhorted repair to the church
(1) to repair :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ ಮಾಡಲು
(2) repair shop :: ರಿಪೇರಿ ಅಂಗಡಿ
(3) under repair :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ ಅಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(4) repair kit :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ ಸಲಕರಣಾ ಪೆಟ್ಟಿಗೆ
(5) beyond repair :: ದುರಸ್ತಿಗೆ ಮೀರಿದೆ
(6) for repair :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ
(7) tire repair :: ಟೈರ್ ದುರಸ್ತಿ
(8) repair parts :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ ಭಾಗಗಳು
(9) in repair :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ
(10) repair work :: ದುರಸ್ತಿ ಕೆಲಸ
1. restoration ::
2. mend ::
3. condition ::
4. hangout ::
5. fixture ::
6. mend ::
8. rectify ::
9. go to ::
10. recreate ::
11. amend ::
12. resort ::
13. indemnify ::
repair, repairable, repaired, repairer, repairers, repairing, repairs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the best way to help
REPAIR the family...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I guess I figured "vacuum cleaner
REPAIR" was a term of art.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
750 for the REPAIR.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
It's smashed beyond REPAIR.
What are you gonna do with it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
...would be to REPAIR the family,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: repair
Meaning and definitions of repair, translation in Kannada language for repair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of repair in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "repair"
What repair means in Kannada, repair meaning in Kannada, repair definition, examples and pronunciation of repair in Kannada language.