Noun(1) recovery or preservation from loss or danger
Verb(1) free from harm or evil(2) take forcibly from legal custody
(1) The discovery came about during rescue excavations on Thames Water's sludge works.(2) In an amazing stroke of luck for the sick patient, all three people who came to his rescue were health workers.(3) I had always envisioned a sort of heroic rescue , but those were only dreams.(4) "Well, miss, I want to thank you for your daring rescue today.(5) Luckily his shouting disturbed the family of the house who came to his rescue .(6) What makes people risk their lives to rescue someone trapped in a burning house or drowning in a river?(7) She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her rescue .(8) Firefighters had to rescue four people trapped in their vehicles.(9) some people find their ideal pet in a rescue shelter(10) While he was being attacked, the two police officials came to his rescue .(11) he got out of his chair to rescue his cup of coffee(12) Janet was full of praise for the police officer who came to her rescue .(13) the dramatic rescue of nine trapped coal miners(14) he came to our rescue with a loan of $100(15) he came to our rescue with a loan of Ôö¼├║100(16) Here there is still a major task of rescue archaeology to be done, because the site is being rapidly eroded.
(1) rescue team :: ರಕ್ಷಣಾ ತಂಡ
(2) search and rescue :: ಶೋಧನೆ ಮತ್ತು ರಕ್ಷಣೆ
(3) rescue workers :: ರಕ್ಷಣಾ ಕಾರ್ಯಕರ್ತರು
(4) rescue center :: ರಕ್ಷಣಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) rescue from :: ರಕ್ಷಿಸುವ
(6) rescue worker :: ಪಾರುಗಾಣಿಕಾ ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರ
(7) come to the rescue :: ಪಾರುಗಾಣಿಕಾ ಬಂದು
(8) rescue operation :: ರಕ್ಷಣಾ ಕಾರ್ಯಾಚರಣೆ
(9) rescue mission :: ಪಾರುಗಾಣಿಕಾ ಮಿಷನ್
(10) rescue party :: ಪಾರುಗಾಣಿಕಾ ಪಕ್ಷದ
1. saving ::
2. delivery ::
3. save ::
4. retrieve ::
5. deliver ::
1. adventure ::
2. compromise ::
3. endanger ::
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
6. jeopardize ::
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
rescue, rescued, rescues, rescuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because we came back to RESCUE a friend
who was being tortured.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
I'm here to RESCUE you
from the boredom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
We're trying to get past a security guard,
not RESCUE Zelda.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
And you won't go out
and RESCUE them because why?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Instead of escaping alone,
he’d decided to RESCUE his princess.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: rescue
Meaning and definitions of rescue, translation in Kannada language for rescue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rescue in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "rescue"
What rescue means in Kannada, rescue meaning
in Kannada, rescue definition, examples and pronunciation
of rescue in Kannada language.