ವ್ಯತಿರಿಕ್ತವಾದ, ವಿರುದ್ಧವಾದತಿರುಗಿಸುಹಿ೦ದಿರುಗಿ ಬರುವಿಕೆ, ವಿರುದ್ದವಾದ, ಪ್ರತಿಲೋಮವಾದ
Noun(1) a relation of direct opposition(2) the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed(3) an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating(4) the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design(5) (American football(6) turning in the opposite direction
Verb(1) change to the contrary(2) turn inside out or upside down(3) rule against(4) cancel officially(5) reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
Adjective(1) directed or moving toward the rear(2) of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle(3) reversed (turned backward
(1) Appellate courts generally don't like to reverse trial courts' evidence calls.(2) Later, the media department chairperson also appealed to the Opposition to reverse its boycott decision.(3) A driver crashed into the front of his home yesterday after mistaking first gear for reverse .(4) I ended up travelling on to the next stop and then returning in the reverse direction.(5) She had already checked the reverse of the paper but found it to be blank.(6) We detected no tidal effects on salinity or water level in the impoundment, despite reverse flow at the fishway.(7) As a result of this amazing reverse flow, the lake expands from 2,700 square kilometers in the dry season to no less than 16,000 sq km.(8) The first thing you have to do is carve out steel dies for the obverse and the reverse of the coin.(9) As with the Arnold press, the palms-facing-backward position of the reverse barbell press allows you to comfortably start from the lowest position.(10) The board is hard-mounted and shows the US on one side and Germany on the reverse .(11) He denied that Simms and Sylvester ran to attack them; the reverse was the case.(12) For some odd reason she always turned too little, reversed too far or accelerated before changing the gear back from reverse to drive.(13) The census also noted a reverse in the long-term decline in the Church of Ireland, Presbyterian and Methodist faiths, with sizeable increases witnesses across the board.(14) Despite the reverse , Kiwi Searancke's players earned a consolation bonus point to cling on to their lead in Pool B and remain on course to secure a home quarter-final.(15) Certainly, if you were to buy a 6-series, I recommend you select reverse when leaving friends' houses so they don't see its backside.(16) Records indicate that this subtly rendered but evidently posthumous image bore an inscription on its reverse identifying the subject as Wenceslas of Luxembourg.
(1) in reverse :: ಹಿಮ್ಮುಖವಾಗಿ
(2) reverse order :: ವಿಲೋಮ ಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) reverse side :: ಹಿಂಭಾಗದಲ್ಲಿರುವ
(4) reverse osmosis :: ರಿವರ್ಸ್ ಆಸ್ಮಾಸಿಸ್
(5) reverse engineering :: ರಿವರ್ಸ್ ಎಂಜಿನಿಯರಿಂಗ್
(6) reverse gear :: ರಿವರ್ಸ್ ಗೇರ್
(7) reverse direction :: ದಿಕ್ಕಿಗೆ
(8) reverse mortgage :: ರಿವರ್ಸ್ ಅಡಮಾನ
(9) reverse psychology :: ರಿವರ್ಸ್ ಮನೋವಿಜ್ಞಾನದ
(10) reverse bias :: ಹಿಮ್ಮುಖ ಪಕ್ಷಪಾತಿ
1. backward ::
2. inverse ::
3. rearward ::
4. opposite ::
5. other side ::
6. contrary ::
7. reversal ::
8. reverse gear ::
9. turnaround ::
10. verso ::
11. back ::
13. turn inside out ::
ಔಟ್ ಒಳಗೆ ತಿರುಗಿ
14. swap ::
15. alter ::
16. override ::
17. invert ::
18. turn ::
19. repeal ::
reverse, reversed, reversely, reverses, reversing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They could only REVERSE
or revamp a jury's conviction
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
And REVERSE the spin
on the antiproton...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
where dolphins are allowed to pet people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
his REVERSE osmosis machine
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
l had to put it in REVERSE,
slam into the guy's car,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: reverse
Meaning and definitions of reverse, translation in Kannada language for reverse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reverse in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reverse"
What reverse means in Kannada, reverse meaning in Kannada, reverse definition, examples and pronunciation of reverse in Kannada language.