ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬು, ಹೆಂಡತಿ, ಅಡ್ಡಪಟ್ಟಿಪಕ್ಕೇಲುಬು
Noun(1) support resembling the rib of an animal(2) any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates(3) cut of meat including one or more ribs(4) a teasing remark(5) a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant(6) a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
Verb(1) form vertical ribs by knitting(2) subject to laughter or ridicule
(1) Traverse for a variation, ski the side of a rib or drop over a roll, pick up speed, carve a big arc.(2) She followed the rib of rock to the left where the ground continued to be fairly level.(3) A very forgiving rib , easy to memorise and fast to knit.(4) C Einar Diaz is playing with a cracked rib on his left side.(5) I have every confidence that the Billingsgate fish pie, rib of beef forestiÔö£┬┐re and lobster in bisque would have been equally competently done.(6) They rib us in a good natured way while making it clear that they will not vote and are not taken in by our occasional concern for them.(7) Here is a barbecued prime rib that's perfect for a small family.(8) It led to a snow-filled gully, then a rib of loose rock.(9) 1,300 lb of beef rib(10) While rehabilitating the rib cage injury, he suffered a strained right hamstring.(11) Gilkey was anchored securely to his position in the gully with two ice axes while the others moved to the other side of a rocky rib to set up a tent.(12) I particularly liked this pattern, which was easy to memorise and a tad more interesting than a rib or stocking stitch.(13) And in this macho culture, Thabang Silepe says his classmates rib him for wearing ballet shoes instead of soccer cleats.(14) Faced with kilograms of leftover, beautifully cooked rare beef, the very heart of the rib , I kept dreaming of the meals I was about to have from it.(15) There was evidence of osteomyelitis of the left fibula, healed rib fractures and healed jaw lesions.(16) A fully developed leaf, 16 cm in length, was divided into two equal halves by cutting away the central rib .
(1) rib cage :: ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ
(2) rib eye steak :: ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ ಕಣ್ಣಿನ ಸ್ಟೀಕ್
(3) rib steak :: ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ ಸ್ಟೀಕ್
(4) pork rib :: ಹಂದಿ ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ
(5) rib eye :: ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ ಕಣ್ಣಿನ
(6) rib bone :: ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ ಮೂಳೆಯ
(7) short rib :: ಸಣ್ಣ ಪಕ್ಕೆಲುಬಿನ
1. costa ::
2. ridicule ::
3. blackguard ::
4. poke fun ::
5. guy ::
6. roast ::
7. laugh at ::
8. make fun ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bernie's dad gave him a hug,
cracked a RIB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Probably shattered every RIB he had.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
A visible RIB cage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Kannada Dictionary: rib
Meaning and definitions of rib, translation in Kannada language for rib with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rib in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rib"
What rib means in Kannada, rib meaning in Kannada, rib definition, examples and pronunciation of rib in Kannada language.