Noun(1) a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile(2) a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
Verb(1) sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions(2) be carried or travel on or in a vehicle(3) continue undisturbed and without interference(4) move like a floating object(5) harass with persistent criticism or carping(6) be sustained or supported or borne(7) have certain properties when driven(8) be contingent on(9) lie moored or anchored(10) sit on and control a vehicle(11) climb up on the body(12) ride over, along, or through(13) keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot(14) copulate with
(1) If you stay here the night I can get you a ride into one of the border towns tomorrow morning.(2) The ride is firm, but not harsh and the SportCross handles corners like the sedan.(3) the ride is comfortable, though there is a slight roll when cornering(4) I mean, when I'm hired to ride a race, I'm working for the owner in a sense.(5) He should be able to ride this momentum and claim the No.1 ranking before the year is out.(6) This gives the MDX a ride that resembles a sportier version of its minivan sibling Odyssey.(7) Rebated rims are considered less reliable by some shooters who are concerned that the rifle bolt might ride over the rim rather than push it forward.(8) My ride pulled to the road's shoulder, hazards flashing.(9) if you don't give all the kids a chance to play, the parents ride you(10) Still, for those with the means and the need for SUV speed with Porsche image, this might be the ride .(11) that green Chevy over there, that's my ride(12) The key is to accept the feedback you get from each horse you ride to help you pinpoint weak areas.(13) We descended from the castle to keep a promise to our daughter to let her go on a fairground ride near the town harbour.(14) Undaunted, but a little impressed, Mike just wanted to ride his bicycle, far and fast.(15) And, well, after Mysti talked to me, I kind of needed a ride to town so I could help.(16) It is, for example, a great deal easier to demonstrate how to ride a bicycle than to verbalize it.
(1) ride a horse :: ಕುದುರೆಯನ್ನು ಓಡಿಸಿ
(2) ride a bike :: ಬೈಕ್ ಓಡಿಸು
(3) ride a bicycle :: ಸೈಕಲ್ ಓಡಿಸು
(4) ride on :: ಸವಾರಿ ಮಾಡು
(5) ride out :: ಹೊರಚಲಿಸು
(6) ride up :: ಅಪ್ ಸವಾರಿ
(7) take a ride :: ಮಜಾ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(8) free ride :: ಉಚಿತ ಸವಾರಿ
(9) ride height :: ಸವಾರಿಯ ಎತ್ತರದಲ್ಲಿ
(10) ride in :: ಸವಾರಿ
2. drive ::
3. sit on ::
4. travel ::
5. drive ::
6. sit ::
7. hinge on ::
8. mount ::
9. taunt ::
1. settle ::
2. sink ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You need a RIDE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
I'm surprised you didn't RIDE over
and say hello.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
take a RIDE out
to a certain distribution center
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
- Do you like to RIDE, Bran?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
We RIDE for Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: ride
Meaning and definitions of ride, translation in Kannada language for ride with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ride in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ride"
What ride means in Kannada, ride meaning in Kannada, ride definition, examples and pronunciation of ride in Kannada language.