Noun(1) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(2) an actor's portrayal of someone in a play(3) what something is used for(4) normal or customary activity of a person in a particular social setting
(1) If you then look at these European films, these are films where the role of the director is much bigger.(2) Still, this has to be a role that every actress in Hollywood would surely have done anything to play.(3) At about the time of the Russian Revolution he had become interested in politics and in the role art could play in society.(4) Discuss the role of euphemisms in disguising something that is inherently bad.(5) In recent years, the 64 year-old mother of six took a pivotal community leadership role , promoting reconciliation.(6) He had a major zombie role in the film and was preparing for a big time attack scene later in the shoot.(7) she was in the lead role(8) For the role of the ventriloquist in Magic I got some training from a guy called Denis Allwood.(9) We talked a bit about art and writing and the role of artists and writers in society.(10) I'm working in a new role(11) religion plays a vital role in society(12) The finance office performs a vital role in the process - they have the money.(13) discuss the role of new media in social movements(14) She stopped everything to care for her mother and assumed the caregiver role in the domestic sphere.(15) she's working in a management role(16) Cohesion funding assumed a central role in budgetary politics in the late 1980s with the arrival of the Iberian states.
(1) role model :: ಆದರ್ಶ
(2) leading role :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಪಾತ್ರ
(3) supporting role :: ಪಾತ್ರವನ್ನು ಪೋಷಕ
(4) role playing :: ಪಾತ್ರವನ್ನು
(5) play a role :: ಪಾತ್ರವನ್ನು
(6) pivotal role :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಪಾತ್ರ
(7) starring role :: ಪಾತ್ರ ವಹಿಸಿದ್ದ
(8) role reversal :: ಪಾತ್ರ ರಿವರ್ಸಲ್
(9) role player :: ಪಾತ್ರಧಾರಿ
(10) play the role of :: ಪಾತ್ರವನ್ನು
1. part ::
2. capacity ::
3. purpose ::
4. character ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your ROLE in that future
is more vital now than it ever was.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
had an intelligent
ROLE model growing up,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
He was my traveling companion,
before Ser Jorah seized that ROLE for himself.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
I have a ROLE to play now.
I'm gonna save the world.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I traded one ROLE for another.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: role
Meaning and definitions of role, translation in Kannada language for role with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of role in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "role"
What role means in Kannada, role meaning
in Kannada, role definition, examples and pronunciation
of role in Kannada language.