Noun(1) any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses(2) pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began(3) a dusty pink color
Verb(1) move upward(2) increase in value or to a higher point(3) rise to one's feet(4) rise up(5) come to the surface(6) come into existence; take on form or shape(7) move to a better position in life or to a better job(8) go up or advance(9) become more extreme(10) get up and out of bed(11) rise in rank or status(12) become heartened or elated(13) exert oneself to meet a challenge(14) take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance(15) increase in volume(16) come up, of celestial bodies
Adjective(1) of something having a dusty purplish pink color
(1) the 100% cotton line is available in rose pink and ocean blue(2) The rose pink I'd had on the walls since I was seven was getting a little old.(3) the 100% cotton range is available in rose pink and ocean blue(4) the rose and gold of dawn(5) As her eyes flickered shut she saw the sun bursting through the trees in marvelous streams of gold, deep rose , and lavender.(6) She smothered her creased skirts with her hands then pulled her matching, dusted rose pink gloves off and set them on a side table.(7) But the worst of all was her silver eye shadow and rose red lipstick.(8) A spectacular rose garden is bursting into bloom in Capitol Park.(9) Her high cheekbones were covered with the faintest hint of rose blush to highlight her complexion.(10) There were freshwater pearl drop earrings and a matching five stringed pearl choker, framed in delicate rose gold.(11) However, the crÔö£┬┐me de la crÔö£┬┐me of the collection had to be his sweeping brocade print ball gowns in crimson red and dusty rose .(12) He picked a yellow rose of the bush behind them, putting it in her hand.(13) Place the seeds on this and cover with soil to the depth of the seed, then water with a watering can rose .(14) Potted roses aren't less work or responsibility; they simply take up less space than a regular rose garden.(15) Beneath the perfect powdering of snow: layer on pastry layer fine as flakes from skin, petals from a rose .(16) The colour is salt rose and doesn't it really just pop-out at you?
(1) rise :: ಏರಿಕೆ
(2) rose petal :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ದಳ
(3) rose wine :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ವೈನ್
(4) rose petals :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ದಳಗಳು
(5) rose apple :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ಸೇಬು
(6) wild rose :: ಕಾಡು ಗುಲಾಬಿ
(7) rose bush :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ಪೊದೆ
(8) rose garden :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ಉದ್ಯಾನ
(9) wind rose :: ಗಾಳಿಯ ಗುಲಾಬಿ
(10) rose quartz :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ಸ್ಫಟಿಕ ಶಿಲೆ
(11) rose window :: ಗುಲಾಬಿ ವಿಂಡೋ
1. rosaceous ::
2. roseate ::
3. blush wine ::
4. rose wine ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Me, too. I think you're
even more beautiful than this ROSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
And when a Tyrell fans,
it smells like a ROSE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I ROSE him up from nothing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
And when he got food poisoning
at the Rose Bowl Parade,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Another golden ROSE. How original.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: rose
Meaning and definitions of rose, translation in Kannada language for rose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rose in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rose"
What rose means in Kannada, rose meaning in Kannada, rose definition, examples and pronunciation of rose in Kannada language.