ಮಾರಾಟ, ವ್ಯಾಪಾರಕಡಿಮೆ ಬೆಲೆಗೆ ಮಾರು
Noun(1) a particular instance of selling(2) the general activity of selling(3) an occasion (usually brief(4) the state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling(5) an agreement (or contract, vendor, vendee, paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer
(1) Mr Noonan is hopeful that the building will generate a large sum of money from its sale .(2) sale price(3) The sale marked the first time a Chinese bank has sold assets that backed loans.(4) Any remaining items will go to the auction mart furniture sale on Wednesday, June 6.(5) Some money from every sale goes towards the efforts of the Band Aid Trust in Africa.(6) a second-hand book sale(7) The London auction house set to sell the painting said it had withdrawn the picture from sale immediately.(8) The money raised from its sale will be used to fund development projects.(9) a clearance sale(10) When the holding of an auction was approved and the place and time were agreed upon, the notary drew up the conditions of sale .(11) the sale has fallen through(12) In sale and leaseback, capital is freed up to put into the main activities.(13) We also expect sale and leaseback to prove popular as companies seek to realise maximum value from their assets.(14) The next fundraising event is an indoor sale to be held at Melksham Labour Club on February 22.(15) I bought it in a sale(16) Money from each book sale will go to the Alice Rose Trust which supports sick children.
(1) for sale :: ಮಾರಾಟ
(2) on sale :: ಮಾರಾಟಕ್ಕೆ
(3) sale price :: ಮಾರಾಟ ಬೆಲೆ
(4) garage sale :: ಗ್ಯಾರೇಜ್ ಮಾರಾಟಕ್ಕೆ
(5) yard sale :: ಗಜ ಮಾರಾಟ
(6) point of sale :: ಮಾರಾಟದ
(7) clearance sale :: ಕ್ಲಿಯರೆನ್ಸ್ ಮಾರಾಟ
(8) bill of sale :: ಮಾರಾಟದ ರಸೀದಿ
(9) jumble sale :: ಗುಜರಿ ಮಾರಾಟ
(10) short sale :: ಸಣ್ಣ ಮಾರಾಟ
2. deal ::
3. markdown ::
4. sales agreement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Say we set up
one last SALE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
on the day of
the train store SALE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Well, Comic-Con tickets go on SALE
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Hell, he knows Jesse is involved
in the SALE of blue meth.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Everything's on SALE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: sale
Meaning and definitions of sale, translation in Kannada language for sale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sale in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sale"
What sale means in Kannada, sale meaning in Kannada, sale definition, examples and pronunciation of sale in Kannada language.