ದೃಶ್ಯ, ರಂಗಭೂಮಿ, ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ಷೇತ್ರ
Noun(1) the place where some action occurs(2) an incident (real or imaginary(3) the visual percept of a region(4) a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film(5) a situation treated as an observable object(6) a subdivision of an act of a play(7) a display of bad temper(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the context and environment in which something is set(10) the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
(1) I wouldn't mind a change of scene(2) For some time the region was the scene of struggles between Bulgarians, Romans and Byzantines.(3) Rescue workers were on the scene in the Alpine town of Bramberg working to free eight people trapped in the wreckage.(4) scene changes(5) are they involved in the drug scene?(6) the scene of the accident(7) it was an ugly scene(8) If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter├ö├ç┬¬(9) A controversial town centre pub, which has been the scene of three shootings, wants to extend its opening hours.(10) He keeps the tension high, though many of the props marking scene changes are superfluous.(11) Croke Park was the scene of great colour all over with over 82,000 people.(12) We'll hear from reporters on the scene in Iraq's capital city and a lot more.(13) A nativity scene was set up beneath it.(14) After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.(15) I was crying and Peter picked me up and took me out the back door of the club so I wouldn't make a scene .(16) the scene is set in Galway
(1) crime scene :: ಅಪರಾಧ ಸನ್ನಿವೇಶದ
(2) deleted scene :: ಅಳಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ ದೃಶ್ಯ
(3) at the scene :: ದೃಶ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(4) behind the scene :: ದೃಶ್ಯದ ಹಿಂದೆ
(5) set the scene :: ದೃಶ್ಯ ಸೆಟ್
(6) make a scene :: ದೃಶ್ಯ ಮಾಡಿ
(7) on the scene :: ದೃಶ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) nativity scene :: ನೇಟಿವಿಟಿಯ ದೃಶ್ಯ
(9) night scene :: ರಾತ್ರಿ ದೃಶ್ಯ
(10) scene of the crime :: ಅಪರಾಧದ ದೃಶ್ಯವು
1. location ::
2. background ::
3. incident ::
4. view ::
5. fuss ::
ಗಡಿಬಿಡಿಯಿಲ್ಲದೇ ಅಧಿಕಾರ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಿದರು
6. arena ::
7. subdivision ::
8. clip ::
9. picture ::
10. tantrum ::
11. shot ::
12. setting ::
13. prospect ::
14. scenery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And it's too much of a SCENE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
My favorite part is your shower SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
- She just wanted to avoid a SCENE with him.
- So we get to have a SCENE with him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Well... the diner SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
All right, let's set up
for the next SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Kannada Dictionary: scene
Meaning and definitions of scene, translation in Kannada language for scene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scene in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "scene"
What scene means in Kannada, scene meaning
in Kannada, scene definition, examples and pronunciation
of scene in Kannada language.