ಹುಡುಕಾಟಹುಡುಕುಪರೀಕ್ಷಿಸು, ದಿಟ್ಟಿಸಿ ನೋಡು, ಹುಡುಕಾಡು
Noun(1) the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone(2) an investigation seeking answers(3) an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property(4) the examination of alternative hypotheses(5) boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas
Verb(1) try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of(2) search or seek(3) inquire into(4) subject to a search
(1) Daniel is then able to search out the most advantageous mortgage(2) I must search the Internet for one of his pictures(3) Subsequently, there is pain and bitterness, an endless search for a miracle cure.(4) Microsoft uses its software already on your computer to run a search , while Google use its own site.(5) I did a search for creative-writing courses at UK universities and came up with 422(6) you can search for recipes by topic or by entering a keyword(7) Yet, and extensive internet search only reveals that there are over 2000 varieties of English apples.(8) University of Iowa officials began a nationwide search for a replacement.(9) Teachers at a Manchester secondary school will search pupils suspected of carrying drugs.(10) Police and staff had to search fans for weapons before the start of the show and found items including ironing boards and kitchen sinks.(11) The film tells the story of a woman's search for the truth behind her sister's disappearance.(12) Madoka asked him to search every network he knew of for information.(13) search our online archive for stories dating back to February 1996(14) In Boston, British soldiers search the houses of the rebel leaders in vain.(15) the search for a solution continues(16) users will abandon a site if the search function doesn't work well
(1) search engine :: ಹುಡುಕಾಟ ಎಂಜಿನ್
(2) search for :: ಇದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಹುಡುಕು
(3) to search :: ಹುಡುಕಲು
(4) quick search :: ತ್ವರಿತ ಹುಡುಕಾಟ
(5) job search :: ಕೆಲಸ ಹುಡುಕು
(6) word search :: ಪದ ಹುಡುಕು
(7) in search of :: ಹುಡುಕಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) search me :: ನನ್ನನ್ನು ಹುಡುಕು
(9) search warrant :: ಹುಡುಕಾಟ ವಾರಂಟ್
(10) in search :: ಹುಡುಕಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ
1. hunt ::
2. lookup ::
4. look through ::
5. examine ::
6. look ::
7. research ::
8. seek ::
search, searched, searcher, searchers, searches, searching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Search for
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Spread out. Search every house.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
I'm really busy with my like-sign dilepton
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
so we can SEARCH her directly.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: search
Meaning and definitions of search, translation in Kannada language for search with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of search in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "search"
What search means in Kannada, search meaning
in Kannada, search definition, examples and pronunciation
of search in Kannada language.