ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ, ಸಹಾಯಕ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿನಿ, ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಕ
Noun(1) a person who is head of an administrative department of government(2) an assistant who handles correspondence and clerical work for a boss or an organization(3) a person to whom a secret is entrusted(4) a desk used for writing
(1) She started in a law firm as the boss's secretary typing his letters and papers.(2) As secretary of commerce, Hoover himself drafted much of the legislation.(3) Despite being in his office, the editor, Martin Newland, requested his secretary to say he was ├ö├ç├┐unavailable for comment├ö├ç├û.(4) There is no office secretary to answer calls or take messages, no student assistants to run errands.(5) she was secretary to David Wilby MP(6) she was secretary of the Women's Labour League(7) In 1996, he became the sixth deputy assistant secretary of defense for Policy and Missions.(8) It was provided to the Foreign Office by the secretary to the World Jewish Council, who in turn had received it from a source in Berlin.(9) He is even considerate enough to take time from his day to answer fan mail personally rather than getting a secretary to do it for him.(10) But there's a new Army secretary in charge.(11) She waited for the secretary to pick up and transfer her to Sarah's office, where she was on her break.(12) And Dr. Sue Bailey is a former assistant defense secretary for health affairs.(13) Reminded that was not what the shadow health secretary had said, Boris preferred to keep digging.(14) She immediately contacted the British secretary of war and volunteered her time and skills.(15) The education secretary at the time, Kenneth Baker, was more moderate.(16) He pushed the door open and walked up to the secretary 's desk.
(1) company secretary :: ಕಂಪನಿ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(2) general secretary :: ಪ್ರಧಾನ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(3) bilingual secretary :: ದ್ವಿಭಾಷಾ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(4) executive secretary :: ಕಾರ್ಯನಿರ್ವಾಹಕ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(5) legal secretary :: ಕಾನೂನು ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(6) secretary-general :: ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(7) personal secretary :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
(8) joint secretary :: ಜಂಟಿ ಕಾರ್ಯದರ್ಶಿ
1. assistant ::
2. repository ::
3. escritoire ::
secretaries, secretary, secretaryship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are Nikita, the SECRETARY version.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I called the department SECRETARY
to see what happened.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Among them, the Minister of the Interior,
the State Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Amanda. I'm the Governor's SECRETARY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Or Mónica, his SECRETARY and lover,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: secretary
Meaning and definitions of secretary, translation in Kannada language for secretary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of secretary in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "secretary"
What secretary means in Kannada, secretary meaning in Kannada, secretary definition, examples and pronunciation of secretary in Kannada language.