ಬೀಜಬಿತ್ತ, ಕಾಳು, ವೀರ್ಯ
- ಬೀಜಶ್ರೇಯಾಂಕದಬೀಜದ ಗಿಡಬಿತ್ತನೆಯಬೀಜರಹಿತ
Noun(1) a small hard fruit(2) a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa(3) one of the outstanding players in a tournament(4) anything that provides inspiration for later work(5) the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
Verb(1) go to seed; shed seeds(2) help (an enterprise(3) bear seeds(4) place (seeds(5) distribute (players or teams(6) sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain(7) inoculate with microorganisms(8) remove the seeds from
(1) grass seed(2) Now specimens grown from seed have been air-freighted to the Royal Botanic Garden in Edinburgh as part of a global effort to ensure the species' long-term survival.(3) Can the mustard seed ever grow too big?(4) feverfew will seed itself readily(5) Myrsine africana and Montinia caryophyllacea were grown from seed .(6) The germinating asparagus seed has a very large radicle (root).(7) Peel the garlic and chop it finely, then seed and chop the chillies.(8) There is no debating Illinois' position as a No.1 seed in the NCAA Tournament.(9) Besides cutting back overhanging trees on a three-mile stretch of path, volunteers also laid grass seed and collected debris.(10) The former European singles champion will be top seed at this new tournament, promoted by Cheshire player Mike Johns in his new capacity as table tennis promoter.(11) you can grow artichokes from seed(12) In 1997, Oregon seed growers produced nearly 640 million pounds of grass seed on 439,000 acres of cropland.(13) he knocked the top seed out of the championships(14) His father didn't win the seat, but the seed certainly was sown for the younger Campbell.(15) Honeychurch entered the tournament as the top seed .(16) You go to the local nursery and get grass seed to fill these patches.
(1) poppy seed :: ಗಸಗಸೆ ಬೀಜ
(2) to seed :: ಬೀಜ
(3) mustard seed :: ಸಾಸಿವೆ ಕಾಳು
(4) sunflower seed :: ಸೂರ್ಯಕಾಂತಿ ಬೀಜ
(5) celery seed :: ಸೆಲರಿ ಬೀಜ
(6) cumin seed :: ಜೀರಿಗೆ ಬೀಜದ
(7) grape seed :: ದ್ರಾಕ್ಷಿ ಬೀಜದ
(8) seed oil :: ಬೀಜದ ಎಣ್ಣೆ
(9) seed drill :: ನೇಗಿಲ ಸಾಲು
(10) pumpkin seed :: ಕುಂಬಳಕಾಯಿ ಬೀಜ
1. pip ::
2. genesis ::
4. seminal fluid ::
5. germ ::
6. sow ::
seed, seeded, seeder, seeders, seeding, seedless, seedling, seedlings, seeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can't believe you come
from the poison SEED of your father.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
On "sesame SEED Bunzillas."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
"The SEED is strong,"
I think it was.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Plant the SEED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I'll plant the SEED
as soon as Joffrey and I are married.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: seed
Meaning and definitions of seed, translation in Kannada language for seed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seed in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seed"
What seed means in Kannada, seed meaning in Kannada, seed definition, examples and pronunciation of seed in Kannada language.