ಮಾರು, ವಿಕ್ರಯಿಸು, ಬಿಕರಿ ಮಾಡುಮುರು
Noun(1) the activity of persuading someone to buy
Verb(1) exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent(2) be sold at a certain price or in a certain way(3) persuade somebody to accept something(4) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(5) give up for a price or reward(6) be approved of or gain acceptance(7) be responsible for the sale of(8) deliver to an enemy by treachery
(1) the excitement of scientific achievement is too subtle a sell to stir the public(2) Our stock is small simply because supermarkets sell popular books cheaper than we can buy them.(3) In my outline of the different venues available to sell your work I have not mentioned books or magazines.(4) Though the irony was glaring, it was a tough sell to ad agencies.(5) It's an easy sell there, because that's where the commodity has value.(6) do not your lawyers sell all their practice, as your priests their prayers?(7) every other television commercial is a sell for Australian lager(8) Buying a second home in the Desert Southwest was not an easy sell to Sue.(9) to sell yourself(10) The average rider reads these, guarding against the eventual sell .(11) actually, Hawaii's a bit of a sell(12) We'll look at the tough sell facing our commerce secretary in Beijing.(13) scandals sell newspapers(14) But so much of it is a real-life cartoon, that little kids seem a natural sell .(15) I would also deliver items to stores where people worked to stock and sell them.(16) For one, getting capital from skittish investors proved a tough sell .
(1) to sell :: ಮಾರಲು
(2) buy and sell :: ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ ಮತ್ತು ಮಾರಿ
(3) hard sell :: ಹಾರ್ಡ್ ಮಾರಾಟ
(4) sell up :: ಮಾರಾಟ
(5) sell-off :: ಮಾರಿಬಿಡು
(6) sell-by date :: ಮಾರಾಟ-ಬೈ ಡೇಟ್
(7) sell short :: ಸಣ್ಣ ಮಾರಾಟ
(8) sell well :: ಮಾರಾಟವಾಗುತ್ತವೆ
1. put up for sale ::
2. trade in ::
3. go ::
4. cost ::
5. promote ::
6. betray ::
7. trade ::
1. buy ::
2. purchase ::
sell, seller, sellers, selling, sells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They were gonna SELL Arya to her mother
at Riverrun along with another prisoner.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
SELL out his partner
for the chance
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
So if the guy won't SELL,
he won't SELL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Does this face
SELL fungal creams?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
how much can you SELL me for?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: sell
Meaning and definitions of sell, translation in Kannada language for sell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sell in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sell"
What sell means in Kannada, sell meaning in Kannada, sell definition, examples and pronunciation of sell in Kannada language.