Verb(1) cause to go somewhere(2) to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place(3) cause to be directed or transmitted to another place(4) transport commercially(5) assign to a station(6) transfer(7) cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution(8) broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
(1) The enchanting vivaciousness his women exude could send any man into ecstasy.(2) many parents prefer to send their children to single-sex schools(3) To return merchandise, pack it carefully (use the original packing material if possible) and send it back to us with a copy of your shipment receipt.(4) you must send us the application form by post(5) Jade Emperor cried, and he summoned Mountain God, ordering him to send mountains to fall upon the dragons.(6) it's the spectacle and music that send us, not the words(7) It would be very interesting to know the exact timing of the order to send the unarmed planes after Flight 93.(8) we'll send a representative(9) The case was heard at Andover, which has custody facilities, in case the magistrates decided to send Little to prison.(10) This was a daunting task as funds had to be raised in order to send the athletes over.(11) The United Nations announced yesterday that hundreds of staff in Pakistan and India were ordered to send their families home in the next few days.(12) We'll send letters and post notices exactly as we've done before.(13) he asked them to send a doctor(14) Eighteen months earlier she had helped send Coburn to prison as a prosecution witness in an armed robbery case.(15) send your document as a PDF attachment(16) tell them I send my regards
(1) to send :: ಕಳುಹಿಸಲು
(2) send to :: ಕಳುಹಿಸು
(3) send out :: ಹೊರಗೆ ಕಳುಹಿಸು
(4) send back :: ಹಿಂದಿರುಗಿಸಬಹುದು
(5) send again :: ಮತೊಮ್ಮೆ ಕಳುಹಿಸಿ
(6) send message :: ಸಂದೇಶವನ್ನು ಕಳುಹಿಸಲು
(7) send mail :: ಮೇಲ್ ಕಳುಹಿಸಲು
(8) send away :: ದೂರ ಕಳುಹಿಸಿ
1. dispatch ::
2. call for ::
3. propel ::
4. get off ::
5. place ::
6. commit ::
7. direct ::
8. mail ::
9. broadcast ::
10. transport ::
11. send out ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
send, sending, sends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You must SEND me away.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Send for Lady Walda and the baby.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
He cuts a man's throat
just to SEND a message?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
He said he couldn't
to SEND me money anymore...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Did Bernadette even try
to SEND us a sewing kit?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: send
Meaning and definitions of send, translation in Kannada language for send with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of send in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "send"
What send means in Kannada, send meaning
in Kannada, send definition, examples and pronunciation
of send in Kannada language.