ಗುಂಡು, ಸಿಡಿಗುಂಡು, ಗುಂಡೇಟು, ಒಂದು ಗುಟುಕುಹೊಡೆತ
Noun(1) the act of firing a projectile(2) a solid missile discharged from a firearm(3) (sports(4) a chance to do something(5) a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot(6) a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film(7) the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe(8) a small drink of liquor(9) an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect(10) an estimate based on little or no information(11) an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera(12) sports equipment consisting of a heavy metal ball used in the shot put(13) an explosive charge used in blasting(14) a blow hard enough to cause injury(15) an attempt to score in a game(16) informal words for any attempt or effort
Verb(1) hit with a missile from a weapon(2) kill by firing a missile(3) fire a shot(4) make a film or photograph of something(5) send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly(6) run or move very quickly or hastily(7) move quickly and violently(8) throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective(9) record on photographic film(10) emit (as light, flame, or fumes(11) cause a sharp and sudden pain in(12) force or drive (a fluid or gas(13) variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors(14) throw dice, as in a crap game(15) spend frivolously and unwisely(16) score
Adjective(1) varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles, or shot
(1) Expect to see more nice pictures of unmanned missiles slamming into things without any people in camera shot .(2) Lockhart took the early lead with a single shot and levelled again with another single in the third, following a two by Ewart in the second end.(3) James Mordey missed a superb chance for the Terrors just before the half hour mark when his close range shot sailed wide of the left upright.(4) Clonaslee fought back hard and came close to scoring when Patrick O'Brien hit the post from a long range shot .(5) Kendall ignored her last comment, but turned to Sandy who was downing his third shot of whiskey.(6) several of the competitors will have a shot at the all-round title(7) You don't even have a shot at making something good if you don't sit down and give it a try.(8) I think she was pleased to have her tree photographed there, though, but tried her best to be out of shot .(9) The back is greenish and the sides silvery, shot with blue and pink.(10) a prop man was standing just out of shot(11) Mix a shot of vodka or tequila into a glass of water and gargle to help numb a sore throat or eliminate tooth pain.(12) To have a shot at winning the prizes all you have to do is give us the right answer to this question.(13) McEvilly teed up midfielder Ged Brannan for a decent long range shot that goalkeeper Andy Ralph stopped.(14) In fact, it turns out that her weapon jammed and she didn't fire a single shot .(15) his partner pulled off a winning backhand shot(16) The second, while not a competitor, is an excellent shot and a genuine professional.
(1) shoot :: ಶೂಟ್
(2) nice shot :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಶಾಟ್
(3) big shot :: ದೊಡ್ಡ ಹೊಡೆತ
(4) shot up :: ಗುಂಡಿಕ್ಕಿದ್ದಾರೆ
(5) good shot :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಹೊಡೆತ
(6) long shot :: ದೀರ್ಘ ಹೊಡೆತದಿಂದ
(7) take a shot :: ಒಂದು ಶಾಟ್ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(8) shot glass :: ಶಾಟ್ ಗ್ಲಾಸ್
(9) flu shot :: ಫ್ಲೂ ಶಾಟ್
(10) shot out :: ಹೊಡೆಯಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
1. bang ::
3. stroke ::
4. marksman ::
5. photograph ::
6. attempt ::
7. injection ::
9. nip ::
10. snap ::
11. scene ::
12. stab ::
13. crack ::
14. shooter ::
15. pellet ::
17. gibe ::
18. blastoff ::
19. iridescent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Marco was SHOT in the face
and died instantly.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
You only had to get SHOT to get it,
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
From being SHOT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I heard a SHOT before.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Not yet. I got one more SHOT
at that little skid mark.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: shot
Meaning and definitions of shot, translation in Kannada language for shot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of shot in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "shot"
What shot means in Kannada, shot meaning
in Kannada, shot definition, examples and pronunciation
of shot in Kannada language.