ವೃಷ್ಟಿ, ಪಾತ, ಸುರಿತ, ಬೀಳುವಿಕೆಸಿ೦ಪಡಿಕೆ, ತು೦ತುರ ಹನಿ
- ಶವರ್ತುಂತುರುವೃಷ್ಟಿಮಳೆಮಳೆಯಿಂದ ಕೂಡಿದ
Noun(1) a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you(2) washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle(3) a brief period of precipitation(4) a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc(5) someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see(6) a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind
Verb(1) expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns(2) spray or sprinkle with(3) take a shower; wash one's body in the shower(4) rain abundantly(5) provide abundantly with
(1) He sighed and turned off the shower , reaching for the towel his steward left next to the door.(2) A shower of stone fell down onto the figure, but it ignored the rocks and continued to drill into the ceiling above it.(3) The dream had ended suddenly and without warning with a shower of white feathers falling upon the ocean.(4) a shower of dust sprinkled his face(5) The basic things like having a shower instead of a bath can help toward saving water.(6) See this earlier post for an upcoming opportunity to listen for meteors; the Geminid shower is another.(7) But soon after Jay was shot, she put her dream baby shower on hold.(8) he was pleased by the shower of awards(9) I had a shower(10) A shower of seeds inevitably falls from the canopy, but biological control agents will feed on and suppress any new seedlings.(11) A shower of sparks fell around him, hissing against his clothes, stinging his eyes.(12) Without leaving her lips alone, he reached down to turn on the shower , expertly adjusting the water.(13) I have finished knitting the little matinee jacket and matching cap for the Wednesday baby shower .(14) a shower of awards(15) There is water downstairs but none upstairs in the house so they can't shower or use the toilet.(16) Instead, he stood under the shower spray and let the water beat at his warn muscles.
(1) take a shower :: ಸ್ನಾನ ಮಾಡು
(2) have a shower :: ಸ್ನಾನ ಮಾಡು
(3) shower gel :: ಸ್ನಾನ ದ್ರವ್ಯ
(4) taking a shower :: ಒಂದು ಶವರ್ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವ
(5) shower curtain :: ಷವರ್ ನ ಪರದೆಯನ್ನು
(6) baby shower :: ಬೇಬಿ ಶವರ್
(7) shower cap :: ಶವರ್ ಕ್ಯಾಪ್
(8) rain shower :: ಮಳೆ ವೃಷ್ಟಿ
(9) meteor shower :: ಉಲ್ಕಾಪಾತ
(10) shower head :: ಷವರ್
2. volley ::
3. avalanche ::
4. exhibitioner ::
5. shower bath ::
6. cascade ::
7. rain shower ::
8. rain ::
9. deluge ::
10. lavish ::
11. shower down ::
shower, showered, showering, showers, showery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I jump in the SHOWER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
My favorite part is your SHOWER scene.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
with what's gonna happen when
you get out of that SHOWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
And have a SHOWER, please.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
As for the SHOWER capacity issue,
I cite addendum J.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Kannada Dictionary: shower
Meaning and definitions of shower, translation in Kannada language for shower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shower in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shower"
What shower means in Kannada, shower meaning in Kannada, shower definition, examples and pronunciation of shower in Kannada language.