ಸಹಿವೈಶಿಷ್ಟ್ಯ, ಚಿಹ್ನೆ, ರುಜು
Noun(1) your name written in your own handwriting(2) a distinguishing style(3) a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program(4) the sharps or flats that follow the clef and indicate the key(5) a sheet with several pages printed on it; it folds to page size and is bound with other signatures to form a book
(1) The presence of high levels of nucleotide diversity, however, is only one characteristic of the signature of a balanced polymorphism.(2) Deedrick says it's highly significant that the Canadian Opera Company, for whom this is a signature production, has allowed a regional company to present it.(3) I will prepare the appointment documents and forward them to you for signature .(4) the license was sent to the customer for signature(5) What are the signature characteristics of high performance environments?(6) Cells tugged in one direction sent biochemical signals in the opposite direction in the form of a signature pattern of fluorescent light.(7) His signature was written nicely at the end of the letter, and I could actually understand what the words meant.(8) Consider using a signature color to identify your women-friendly products - not pink please, you don't want to scare off men or offend women.(9) My signature dish at the time was a thin slice of farmed salmon, seared until crisp on one side and served atop a mound of avocado salsa, surrounded by a herb butter sauce.(10) States who do not sign instruments at the time of opening for signature often accede en masse.(11) Shortly afterwards, a supply agreement would be sent to the Access Customer for signature .(12) The tonality of the piece and the printed signature result from the scale or mode the composer has used during composition.(13) Under Royal Thai law all documents presented to you for signature will be in Thai.(14) Peter Faulding's earliest account (given to Mr James) was that the document was produced for signature at the end of the meeting.(15) To give you something of the flavour, bangers and mash with onion gravy is the signature dish among the 12 main courses, which also include steak and kidney pie, and grilled sea bass with lemon butter.(16) It may be concluded that the signature of a painter is the key to determine whether his painting is original or not.
(1) authorized signature :: ಅಧಿಕೃತ ಸಹಿ
(2) digital signature :: ಡಿಜಿಟಲ್ ಸಹಿ
(3) specimen signature :: ಮಾದರಿಯ ಸಹಿ
(4) for signature :: ಸಹಿ
(5) key signature :: ಶ್ರುತಿ ಚಿಹ್ನೆ
(6) electronic signature :: ಎಲೆಕ್ಟ್ರಾನಿಕ್ ಸಹಿ
(7) sign a signature :: ಸಹಿ ಸೈನ್
(8) signature tune :: ರಾಗ
(9) affix one's signature :: ಒಂದು ಸಿಗ್ನೇಚರ್ Affix ಮಾಡಬೇಕು
1. autograph ::
2. key signature ::
3. signature tune ::
4. touch ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the importance of an actor's
SIGNATURE on a plastic helmet
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
considered his SIGNATURE product,
throughout the Southwest
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I don't know her SIGNATURE.
I don't know you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Are you kidding? I once paid $20
for Theo Sassler's SIGNATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Look, I appreciate your SIGNATURE blend of
concern for me and incredible selfishness...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Kannada Dictionary: signature
Meaning and definitions of signature, translation in Kannada language for signature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of signature in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "signature"
What signature means in Kannada, signature meaning
in Kannada, signature definition, examples and pronunciation
of signature in Kannada language.