Noun(1) limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous(2) a deceitful or treacherous person(3) a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition(4) a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer(5) something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake(6) a long flexible steel coil for dislodging stoppages in curved pipes
Verb(1) move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake(2) form a snake-like pattern(3) move along a winding path
(1) Next withdraw the snake and flush the pipe by inserting a garden hose with the water turned on full.(2) The illegible writing begins to shift and change, turning into a snake biting its own tail, which twirls in a circle.(3) that man is a cold-blooded snake(4) After France and Italy left the snake their currencies depreciated, making their goods more competitive than German goods.(5) The copperhead, a venomous snake , is dangerous, but its bite is rarely life-threatening to healthy adult humans.(6) Shaken yet relatively unharmed, the snake rose, tail rattling again, preparing for one last strike.(7) JesÔö£Ôòæs Rivas is a man who has followed his passion, and his passion is the green anaconda, the largest snake in the world.(8) Step 3: If the closet auger is not effective, use a small snake in the same way as described for opening lavatory drains.(9) The UK was thus forced to leave the cooperation, and later also France, Italy, and Sweden withdrew from the snake in the tunnel arrangement.(10) Market pressures also busted the snake , as governments were unable to keep their currencies within these bands.(11) Poachers illegally trade in snakes such as the Indian python, slaughtering the snake for their skin.(12) the snake did not have any provision for strong currency nations to help the weak(13) Plugged and or restricted drain lines need to be snaked out using a plumber drain cleaning snake .(14) Even though I've been bitten by a snake , I still like snakes.(15) Step 2: If it is a major clog a toilet snake or closet auger with a padded end is best to use.(16) However, the snake was not very successful in limiting exchange rate fluctuations.
(1) the snake :: ಹಾವು
(2) snake pit :: ಹಾವಿನ ಪಿಟ್
(3) snake oil :: ಸ್ನೇಕ್ ಆಯಿಲ್
(4) poisonous snake :: ವಿಷಪೂರಿತ ಹಾವಿನ
(5) snake gourd :: ಹಾವು ಬುರುಡೆ
(6) water snake :: ನೀರು ಹಾವುಗಳು
(7) snake in the grass :: ಹುಲ್ಲಿನಿಂದ ಹಾವಿನ
(8) corn snake :: ಕಾರ್ನ್ ಹಾವಿನ
(9) grass snake :: ಹುಲ್ಲು ಹಾವು
1. serpent ::
2. ophidian ::
3. twist ::
4. wind ::
5. meander ::
6. zigzag ::
7. curve ::
snake, snaked, snakelike, snakes, snaking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Snake eyes. Sorry, bud.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
Viserys is less than
the shadow of a SNAKE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I flogged the one-eyed SNAKE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
...you should know that I've moved
my money out of the SNAKE can.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
How can you be quick as a SNAKE...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: snake
Meaning and definitions of snake, translation in Kannada language for snake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of snake in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "snake"
What snake means in Kannada, snake meaning in Kannada, snake definition, examples and pronunciation of snake in Kannada language.