ಅಂಗಾಲು, ಅಡಿ, ದಾಂಡು ಬುಡತಳ
Noun(1) the underside of footwear or a golf club(2) lean flesh of any of several flatfish(3) the underside of the foot(4) right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
Verb(1) put a new sole on
Adjective(1) not divided or shared with others(2) being the only one; single and isolated from others
(1) Feeling sorry for the sole , Valerie scooped a small opening at the base of the mesh through which it escaped.(2) Tap shoes have thin metal plates, usually made of aluminium, screwed onto the sole and heel, allowing dancers to create percussive effects as they move.(3) But the issue of liability complicates the relative ease of setting up a sole proprietorship.(4) The committee has been formed with the sole aim of organising the event, to which they hope to attract 5,000.(5) Paint on tees leaves lines on the sole of your driver.(6) Like a sole proprietorship, it is relatively easy and inexpensive to set up.(7) With a fairway wood, because of the way the sole is designed, you can hit slightly behind the ball and still produce a reasonable shot.(8) Mephisto makes shoes with a 100 percent biodegradable latex midsole, a natural rubber sole , and a footbed made of pure natural cork.(9) Ted also pointed out that a plane with a rabbeted sole would not be suitable for cutting tenons for post and beam construction, as I suggested.(10) Land was attached to households and neither men nor women were sole legal owners of pieces of property.(11) Further plans are in the pipeline for stocks including southern hake, sole , haddock and Norway lobster.(12) The island has held the UK record for mullet, plaice and sole and been very close with bream and blonde rays so you can see why we started to visit the place.(13) A group has been formed with the sole aim of creating a community theatre in a building beside the river, below Kingston House.(14) He added that the City has indeed embarked upon several major projects over the last twelve months with the sole aim of uplifting the living standard of the residents.(15) In the UK on the other hand sole proprietorship and partnership were the only legal forms available to audit firms until 1991.(16) It is here that an investigation by the director will occur with the sole purpose of collecting information that will lead to creating a harassment-free environment.
(1) sole proprietorship :: ಏಕಮಾತ್ರ ಒಡೆತನದ
(2) sole trader :: ಏಕೈಕ ವ್ಯಾಪಾರಿ
(3) sole proprietor :: ಒಬ್ಬನೇ ಮಾಲೀಕನು
(4) sole agent :: ಏಕೈಕ ಏಜೆಂಟ್
(5) sole purpose :: ಏಕೈಕ ಉದ್ದೇಶಕ್ಕಾಗಿ
(6) sole owner :: ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣ ಮಾಲಿಕತ್ವವನ್ನು
(7) sole survivor :: ಬದುಕುಳಿದ ಏಕೈಕ
(8) rubber sole :: ರಬ್ಬರ್ ಸೋಲ್
(9) sole agency :: ಏಕೈಕ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆ
(10) sole distributor :: ಏಕೈಕ ವಿತರಕ
1. only ::
3. single ::
4. solitary ::
5. lone ::
6. unique ::
7. exclusive ::
8. isolated ::
sole, soled, solely, soles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...whose daughter, Lakshmi, Is flying In
for the SOLE purpose of meeting him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
The SOLE clue:
"It's not what it looks like."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
my SOLE purpose in life
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
He’s going to sue me
for SOLE custody of my daughter,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Now, I am not saying that I should be
the SOLE decider of who you mate with.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: sole
Meaning and definitions of sole, translation in Kannada language for sole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sole in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sole"
What sole means in Kannada, sole meaning in Kannada, sole definition, examples and pronunciation of sole in Kannada language.