Noun(1) a male human offspring(2) the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus
(1) the son of the house(2) Every good wish to the proud parents and their son for the future.(3) Well that's the best way to cope - you can keep your retreats and your yogic breathing, just get slaughtered, son !(4) We know you are sick in the head, son , and sure as night follows day, smoking cigars not help.(5) The only people who have my home phone number are my work, my parents and my son 's mother - I wonder which one of them it could have been?(6) Well here we go, happy birthday Karin's dad - and I'd put your foot down if I were you, son .(7) We're the The Sweeney, son , and we haven't had any dinner - you've kept us waiting.(8) But Daniel was also a caring son who did his parents' garden and helped out at the pensioners' Christmas party.(9) Then you'll be a man, my son , and what's more, you'll be able to sleep at night.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Hold on a minute, son ,├ö├ç├û he said and the engines started and ran up on to the sand.(11) If they would have came to me and said, hey, son , why don't we come into my office and talk?(12) After all, there's a war on, son !(13) He's the best son of an outstanding young stallion, from an exceptional family.(14) I am their native son whom beneficial fate had sent to America and who had not forgotten them.(15) A native son , he received his forestry degree from the University of New Brunswick in 1926.(16) Three years ago, his parents lost their son Michael, 14, in a road accident.
(1) son of a bitch :: ಒಂದು ಹೆಣ್ಣುನಾಯಿ ಮಗ
(2) my son :: ನನ್ನ ಮಗ
(3) son-in-law :: ಅಳಿಯ
(4) son of a gun :: ಬಂದೂಕು ಮಗ
(5) your son :: ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮಗ
(6) son of :: ಅವರ ಮಗ
(7) the son :: ಮಗ
(8) son of bitch :: ಹೆಣ್ಣುನಾಯಿ ಮಗ
(9) father and son :: ತಂದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಮಗ
1. male child ::
3. boy ::
son, sons, sony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your SON won't love you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Why don't you let them
have some time alone, SON?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
- and his SON.
- That's better.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
If I explain their holy purpose
to my SON, the king,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: son
Meaning and definitions of son, translation in Kannada language for son with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of son in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "son"
What son means in Kannada, son meaning
in Kannada, son definition, examples and pronunciation
of son in Kannada language.