ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ, ವೇದನೆ ಪಡುತ್ತಿರುವ, ಮುನಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವಕುರುಹು
Noun(1) an open skin infection
Adjective(1) hurting(2) causing misery or pain or distress(3) roused to anger
(1) It is known to help treat wounds, sore gums and throats and even acne.(2) He was extremely sore but exhilarated at the same time.(3) I yelled too loud, but I was sore , angry and tired of being used as a large punching bag by a spoiled four-year old.(4) Potential side-effects include sensitivity of the teeth to hot and cold, a sore throat, tender gums and white patches on the gums.(5) I'm sore from the hurt, from anger, from being left or having to leave, sore from all of that uninterrupted feeling.(6) Her whole body was sore , and she felt ready to go to bed.(7) The youth crowd around him and some take pictures; party activists feel sore at being kept away from him.(8) It usually focuses on specific areas of the body, such as sore joints or muscles, to improve mobility and reduce pain.(9) I mean headache, sore throat, muscle ache, stomachache, fever, and all that good stuff.(10) I might be extremely sore today, but I was still managing to mix it up quite successfully with belts of my level last night├ö├ç┬¬(11) What really made people sore was a system of political cronyism that awarded jobs and benefits to ruling party sympathizers.(12) A sudden onset of high fever, headache, a transient body rash, a sore throat and cough are the first signs.(13) Perhaps it does not go too far to assert that until the Kashmir sore is at last healed, the poison that produced Gujarat will make other Gujarats increasingly likely.(14) Bear and Tiger became my friend but falcon was still sore at me for nearly killing him the first time we meet in the master's house.(15) Either way, never use more weight than you can handle with perfect form, and slow down if you feel pain during a workout or are especially sore or stiff the next day.(16) Every part of his body was sore , and he felt extremely exhausted, like he had been working non-stop for a week.
(1) sore throat :: ಗಂಟಲು ಕೆರತ
(2) cold sore :: ಶೀತ ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ
(3) sore eyes :: ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಕಣ್ಣುಗಳು
(4) sore loser :: ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಸೋತವನಿಗಾಗಿ
(5) have a sore throat :: ಒಂದು ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಗಂಟಲು ಹೊಂದಿವೆ
(6) sore feet :: ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ Feet
(7) sore eye :: ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಕಣ್ಣಿನ
(8) sore point :: ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಪಾಯಿಂಟ್
(9) sore spot :: ನೋಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ಸ್ಪಾಟ್
1. painful ::
2. dire ::
3. upset ::
4. huffy ::
5. afflictive ::
6. sensitive ::
7. inflammation ::
1. indolent ::
sore, sorely, soreness, sores
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, but if he's a SORE loser,
maybe you're better off without him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
But I am SORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I'm so SORE, I don't think
I slept two minutes last night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Gosh. He's kind of a SORE loser, isn't he?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Can't believe you're SORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: sore
Meaning and definitions of sore, translation in Kannada language for sore with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sore in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sore"
What sore means in Kannada, sore meaning in Kannada, sore definition, examples and pronunciation of sore in Kannada language.